Well done CuckoosNest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done CuckoosNest

I have just returned from your craft fair in Syston, (as a customer) and have to say what a lovely atmosphere there was there.

Sorry I couldn't have a stall this time - maybe next time

Most of the stallholders I spoke to say that they had had a good day.

I know you did a lot of advertising and road side signage.

Hope it was good for you, I'm sure you are now ready for a glass of vino calapso

Well done you

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Glad to hear great reports of craft fair organising!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

thank you very much both of you for a lovely well organized event...was lovely to meet new and old friends

my poor old feet ache now but we had a lovely day
      Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
      my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
      my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you both for a well organised day, there was a great mix of stallholders & a lovely atmosphere. We met some really lovely people.

Kerry x
        www.craftsfromtheheath.co.uk

Comment

This was our first foray into the world of organising and our thanks must go to all the exhibitors who made it such a great day. For most of the time the atmosphere was really buzzing (we had the obligatory quiet spells of course) but with over 300 visitors through the doors we were well pleased, and best of all they were buying.

The comments as visitors left were - without exception -positive, and nearly all of them commented on the high quality of the stalls. Our initial aim was to put on a 'proper' craft fair, and we do believe we succeeded.

I'm going to post again when I've got my breath back about what we've learned (plenty) to help us improve future fairs, but for now, many many thanks once again to everyone who made it such a great day, stallholders (without whom there wouldn't be a fair!), friends who helped us out on the day with reception and refreshments, and to the two Annes from Pennine Fairs who offered invaluable advice and didn't mind having their brains picked on many occasions.
          Last edited by Cuckoos Nest; 29-11-2009, 12:07 PM.
          Kate
          www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Comment

First Fair

Happy to offer help with advice when the fair is a really genuine craft fair.
            Well done on your first foray. Keep it up, genuine hand made events are good for everyone.
            The Anns. (penninefairs)

Comment

Working...
            X