Craft Fair in Cheshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in Cheshire

Does anyone know of any smaller scale craft fairs in the cheshire area? I have received some information from some of the larger scale fairs but think I should start off small and work up to that as I havent done one before!

Hope you can help, am new to this forum!

Thanks!
    Claire

www.borsabella.co.uk

Try Millennium Crafts...

http://www.millenniumcrafts.co.uk/

The run craft fairs in Cheshire and the North West Hope this helps.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks for the tip; have dropped them an email today for some further information.

Thanks again!
      Claire

www.borsabella.co.uk

Comment

Millenium Crafts

Hi,
        I Would Be Very Careful Of Millenium Crafts. I Do Decorated Plant-pots With Serviettes And Helen Bought 6 Of My Pots Off Me. Then I Got A Letter Off Them Saying That I Could Only Do The Craft Fairs That Are Highlighted Because They Were Doing The Pots Before Me.
        Not Only Was I Hurt By This But Also Very Annoyed As I Would Not Have Sold Them Any Pots.
        As You Can See By There Web Site They Have A Picture Of Pots.
        So If You Do Something That Has Not Yet Caught On In The U.k. I Advise Not To Do Fairs With Them.
        We Lived In Germany And I Picked It Up There, I Still Do My Pots But Certainly Not With Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
        Good Luck
        Sue Barton

Comment

I am not sure if I have completely understood what happened; did they buy the pots for them to sell at a craft fair and then only let you exhibit at certain ones?
          Claire

www.borsabella.co.uk

Comment

I've emailed for information a couple of times and haven't received a response. I gave up with them, but am still searching for some small fairs in the Warrington (or possibly Wigan) area.

Comment

Millenium Crafts

They got back to me straight away and sent a booking form. Although from reading this I think I will pass. Was umming and arring anyway as it's a way for me to go and really don't like the thought of them stealing my ideas (if that's what you meant?). Thanks for the tip!
              Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

They sent me a booking form and info really quickly but not sure whether to go ahead or not now!
                Claire

www.borsabella.co.uk

Comment

You could always book to do one, perhaps book the smallest table so you're not spending a lot and choose a fair that's relatively local. See how it goes and take it from there? And report back on how it goes / what happens!
                  Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by borsabella View Post
                    They sent me a booking form and info really quickly but not sure whether to go ahead or not now!
                    Perhaps it was just me then! They may have too many card stalls (but it would have been nice to have received an acknowledgement.

Comment

I emailed them 2 weeks ago for more info and got an email response within a few days, but they already have enough Card type stalls so have added me to their list in case of drop outs etc. I too have never done a fair and want to start small, I've requested further info from a few contacts found through the Forum, so shall see how it goes!
                      I work full time and have two young boys so I don't get the time to do as much 'making' as I want so I need to start small!!! I've picked up loads of tips from other threads so I think I will be prepared when I do my first fair!

But its still a bit nerve wracking!! I like challenges!!!!!

Comment

Millenium Crafts

Hi! I have just spoken to a very nice lady there. I make cards but unfortunately they are full for the year. She said to contact her at the end of the year. Dissapointed of course as this is the first time I have looked into craft fairs for my cards. I am not having any luck at all. Perhaps we have left it too late for this year? Good luck anyway, perhaps you could let me know if you have any luck? I am in the Wirral area but would travel a reasonable way.
                        Cheers! Sue.
                        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Craft Fair Cheshire

Hi

I work for a children’s charity based in Cheadle Cheshire. For further information about the charity please check out our website on togethertrust.org.uk

Each year we organise a Together Trust Cheadle Festival. An annual summer event has featured in the Cheadle area since 1929 and is a very poplar event with families and children.

The Festival is a family fun day aimed at children and families from the local area. The event includes a craft marquee, fun fair, It’s a Knock out competition in the main arena and other activities.

If you or if you know anyone who might be interested in attending the craft fair please pass on the details.

I hope you will be able to join us on Saturday 31st May at our Together Trust Cheadle Festival in the craft marquee

If you need any further information please call the Together trust on 0161 283 4848.

Regards

Sam J

Comment

SamJ - you might get more interest if you started a new thread rather than adding to quite an old thread (it's from April 2007)

Hope this helps and hope you get lots of interest!

Comment

slight correction

hi, i know its nearly been a year since this thread was set up however when i googled Millennium Crafts i came across it. I am the creator of the millennium crafts website, and have known tony and helen for going on 8 years. I worked at two of their craft fairs in 2004 and 2005 and at that time they were selling the kind of pots being discussed. I am not just saying this as i bought my mum one for mothers day. Also the website was in design at the end of 2006 and the pictures of pots were included then. It seems it was not made clear that they already did this - they would not steal the idea, and the fairs they highlighted were proberly the ones they genually had planned to do. I hope this clears things up.

Comment

Working...
                              X