coventry transport museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coventry transport museum

Thank you lovely craft forum peep who had stalls or visted the craft fair at the museum.
    Ihope you enjoyed the event.
    The next one at the museum is March 20th and 21st.
    If you are interested please drop me an email
    [email protected]

i will see you all at the contempory shopping event on Sunday....

I had a wonderful day on Saturday, it was well organised & had a great selection of hand crafted items..will definately be coming along to the one in March..

Thanks,

Kerry x
    www.craftsfromtheheath.co.uk

Comment

A really good day that was well attended and organised. Will be in touch with you regarding upcoming fairs.
      `Unique paper and silver jewellery inspired by the Japanese art of Origami`

Website
      Facebook fan page
      Blog
      Twitter

Comment

Glad all went well.
        Iv Pm'ed you............. see you Sunday!!
        x Maria

Website
        Blogging
        Facebook
        Flickr

Comment

I had a fab time looking round the stalls and even bumped into someone from my tap class helping her mum run a stall. Also hubby bought something from SatokosOrigami for my birthday It was well signposted once in the museum and seemed pretty busy.
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I had two good days trading at the Transport museum.The event was well organised and had a good public attendance.For the first time in a long while I nearly sold out of certain stock items, and arrived home with a big smile on my face.
            Thank you Julia and the rest of the team.

Comment

Coventry Transport Museum

I was there as well. it was really busy all weekend. I would like to say a big thank you to Julia in how well it was organised and well advertised. it was a really nice weekend. A thank you as well to the porter's and the rest of the staff who made it a good weekend.

I will hopefully be doing the March show as well.

Thanks again and well done.

Shaz

Comment

thanks

I did pretty well too - and it was really nice to meet some other people

thanks Julia - you always work so hard for us.

C
                thanks

Cath

[email protected]

party, party, party, book a party before christmas, £25 of free jewellery if you get 10 guests..................and a lovely night!

(feel free to do the rep points thingy!!)

www.vivalabeader.com

view gallery @ ww.flickr.com/photos/vivalabeader
                [email protected] www.facebook.com/vivalabeader
                [email protected] www.folksy.com/shops/vivalabeader

Comment

hi gang

I really need to get some more stalls in for spring March 20th 21st.

You know what i am going to say.... we are full for jewellery unless really different from stalls we already have booked in .

But we need ..... wood...glass....leather....pens.... blacksmiths.......sweets.....SOAP ... etc...........please get in touch.

email [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X