Highworth, A Good Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highworth, A Good Day!

Ok, I am biased but having just spent 10 hours today at our annual event (as the organiser) I would like to thank all the (non paid) helpers and indeed all of our lovely stallholders (some have been coming for over 12 years) for today.

The weather has been awful, the economic climate even worse, but I do want to thank all the lovely warm people that came today.

I have just looked at the last few posts and it does make me sad that you lovely folk have had bad experiences with organisers, all I can say, is do your research, - being a school committee and a registered charity, we can't rip people off - so do look before you leap!

Thanks once again to those that came through the forum, if any of you need any help for events, then please contact me.

Liz, we had a brief chat, thanks for passing me those contacts, I do appreciate it!

All I can say is that I met lots of GENUINE lovely people today and I hope to see you again next year.

Happy Christmas!!

Originally posted by Fair Organiser View Post
    Ok, I am biased but having just spent 10 hours today at our annual event (as the organiser) I would like to thank all the (non paid) helpers and indeed all of our lovely stallholders (some have been coming for over 12 years) for today.

The weather has been awful, the economic climate even worse, but I do want to thank all the lovely warm people that came today.

I have just looked at the last few posts and it does make me sad that you lovely folk have had bad experiences with organisers, all I can say, is do your research, - being a school committee and a registered charity, we can't rip people off - so do look before you leap!

Thanks once again to those that came through the forum, if any of you need any help for events, then please contact me.

Liz, we had a brief chat, thanks for passing me those contacts, I do appreciate it!

All I can say is that I met lots of GENUINE lovely people today and I hope to see you again next year.

Happy Christmas!!
    I was happy to pass on the contacts - this was a fabulous event - well organised, lovely exhibitors, high quality items for sale - one of the best I have attended - thank you for a brilliant day!
    Liz
    http://www.soapiehandmadesoaps.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for your positive feedback Liz. Our footfall was up on last year, so we are very pleased, considering the rotten day weather!

Planning for next year will take place in January, all those that took stalls this year will be contacted in February.

Hope everyone has a good few weeks in the run up to Christmas.

Comment

Was this in Highworth near Swindon? If it was, I'd be interested in receiving details about any events you host for next year as I couldn't do this year.

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X