Small Craft Fair 20th May-Shrops/staffs boarder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Craft Fair 20th May-Shrops/staffs boarder

Hi. Is anyone interested in having a table at a craft fair I'm organising?

It's in a small village Nr Newport shropshire On 20th May. I currently have only about 6 tables left.

I'm only allowing 1 stall of each different craft eg; 1 card stall, 1 jewellery.

I have the obvious tables covered, but do you make something different?

I'm holding a raffle and serving refrshments, but can anyone give me any advise on which form of advertising works best. I want loads of visitors.....
    Quirky items from a MAD family.

Has your card table gone?
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Yes sorry.

Comment

Oh dear. Story of my life....never mind eh.
        Primmers
        www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Advertising...

Re: advertising: I would go for dverts in local papers and putting posters up anywhere you can. As it's in a village, make sure posters go up in the village (shops, notice boards, rails - anywhere!) but in neighbouring villages and towns (e.g. Newport, Telford). I haven't done a fair before but when I've seen fairs advertised that's where they've been. Hope this helps! have you thought of advertising on www.craft-fair.co.uk?
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Kate,
            Yes already put an ad on craft-fairs.co.uk, but thanks for that. I've put ad's in parish mags and i've just printed off posters today. I better get Nikki working over the hols putting them up. That'll give her something to do!!!

Comment

Do you want me to put any up, mybe around Cannock or Stafford? If you do just send me some in the post with my invoice
              Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi,

This is my first post....YEY!!

Was just wanting to know if your jewellery table has gone? If not how much is it per table?

Rach
                www.ginger-dog.com

....jewellery...made with love and wags...!

Comment

Yes I'm Sorry, the jewellery table has gone but thankx for asking.
                  Sharon

Comment

How's it going Sharon? Looking forward to the craft fair. Have you told the local press so we can get our pics in the papers again?!!!! What stalls do you have so far? can I just check that the table is provided and it is about 6ft?

Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

HI Kate,

I have told the local press. There should be a photo in this weeks Newsletter, shropshire star and newport advertiser. Not sure if they are coming out on the day, but one paper did suggest they will. Tables are approx 5ft although some are a little bigger. I've sold about 13 tables including my own, some are having 2 tables( including my-self) so the room is just about full.
                      Still not got anyone doing candles, which is a little disappointing.!!!!

Been out tonight putting up more road signs, in the rain... I',m wet through...

It's been a lot more work than i expected. I've put ad's in local papers, once already and another lot going in next week. That cost's more than i expected. A couple of people have messed me about with booking, changing minds at last minute, but that to be expected. Had loads of people wanting card tables too..

All is well. Like your wed site by the way, really simple to use and very effective.Sharon

Comment

Thanks Sharon! I am using a blog at the moment but my sister has agreed to do a professional site for me over the summer (she's at uni studying Graphic Design). I have no idea how to do it so have roped her in!!!

I hda a double stall at Grittleton (Wilts) on Monday and must say it was much better - I could lay out a much better display and it seemed to have a lot more impact. I didn't think of asking about a double table when I booked. How much extra would that be (if there's any room left that is)?

Looking forward to it!!! Kate
                        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

hiya Kate,

It's an extra £5.00 for a double table, not much extra for double the room!!!

Comment

I'll have a double then Sharon if there's room for an extra one - shall I give you the extra on the day or do you want me to send it?
                            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

hi kate,

pay me on the day, i know you'll turn up!!!!

That's brill, so now i'm think i'm full!!!!

I've organised my first craft far and sold all the tables. Yippee.

Now all we need now is a hot day to get the people out of their homes.

Comment

Working...
                              X