Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stall at my local parents & toddler group

Hello

I am so excited! I have been asked by the person who runs my local toddler group to do a stall at their christmas party. I will be the only crafts stall there too! Other stalls are retail clothes and fashion.

I don't have to pay anything for the stall but as the toddler group is self sufficient they have asked for only 10% of my profits.

If all goes well it will become a regular thing. The other great thing is that it is in the village were I live so I will get myself known to all the locals for what I do. I am so excited!

www.stores.ebay.co.uk/whartons-bargains

Jewellery & Soap Made with Love

That's great new, well done and I hope it goes really well for you.
    Ursula

Twitter:

Comment

thats great! i hope the parents have time to look at your stuff, i know how difficult that can be!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Good luck! I have done a mother and toddler group near me a couple of times. Last time I was only there an hour an a half and made £80, nothing to pay for the table and tea and biccies thrown in!!! If there are other stalls there too the mums will hopefully bring their dosh to spend! Selina

Comment

Good Luck, free is the best policy and as you said being local you will get known. I have done the local scouts before, only had 30 mins when they left there meting but took £50.00, hectic but worth it and have had repeat business.

Comment

Thank you for your kind words guys! It means a lot to me x
            www.stores.ebay.co.uk/whartons-bargains

Jewellery & Soap Made with Love

Comment

Working...
            X