Chatsworth Christmas Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatsworth Christmas Fair

Due to a cancellation a place has arisen for a crafter to attend the 29th annual Grand Christmas Craft Fair at Cavendish Hall on the Chatsworth Estate, Derbyshire. It is to be held on the 14th and 15th November 2009 (Sat and Sun) and will be open to the public 10.30am-4.30pm. Stall charge would be £30 for the 2 days. It is a charity event organised by The Hope Valley Lions Club.
    Call Richard Shackleton on (01246) 290023

Sadly, a bit too far for me, but what a lovely place to hold a fair in, and following on from the stall pricing discussions, this is a very good price for a stall. Hope it goes really well.
    One craft project, like one cookie, is never enough!

http://christmaspiecrafts.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @jillspain
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristmasPieCrafts

Comment

OHHHHHHHH I'm sooooo close, it's just down the road but theres no way I could be ready in time. Could you let me know about any future events or tell me how to find out about them please?
      Cheers
      www.belovedly.co.uk
      www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
      www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

too short notice for me i'm afriad but would have been a lovely idea. I will look out for next years x
        www.stores.ebay.co.uk/whartons-bargains

Jewellery & Soap Made with Love

Comment

If you are going to this one, you will be spoilt for choice, as there is also a craft and gift fair in the nearby town of Bakewell over that weekend.

Chatsworth is a fabulous place for a visit.

I don't know about anybody else, but I visit as many as I can, as you are always likely to come across something a bit different and unusual.

The more the merrier for me.

cheers
          John
          www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Chatsworth

Would love to have done it Michelle but I am at Poynton on 14th. Wish I had known about it before. Oh well that's life and I am sure Poynton will be great (it was last time). Maybe next year.

Tania

Comment

Working...
            X