Sudeley Castle July 21st & 22nd 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudeley Castle July 21st & 22nd 2007

....Impressive, or what? Liz Hurley isn't the only one with great taste!

We are in discussion about the marquee size and stall fees at the moment. I will do my very best to ensure that crafters get the best possible package.

I am still thrilled beyond words that Sudeley asked us to do this. I'm sitting here, having dashed off a 'requirements' email, with a stupid big grin making me look sillier than usual...

OK. Sudeley is in Winchombe, Gloucestershire, not far from Cheltenham.

Show of hands please? I'm counting again...

Jules
    Last edited by Apple Tree Crafts; 03-04-2007, 12:31 PM.
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

My hand is up in a show of interest, will have to see how much etc though and if it's for a weekend will mean me travelling up and down twice, so will await more info and have a think
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Right Jules I am fed up with this you have to move back up to Scotland and get Skibo Castle!!!!

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I am Still.....

....Grinning.....

I'm sorry, I just can't help it...

Sorry Lisa - actually, I would move back to Glasgow, but never Aberdeen.

I watched Antiques Roadshow in Kelvin Galleries and felt quite homesick!

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

intrested

Always intrested. If the price is right I'll come on down well up actually.
          Joanne

Comment

Sorry Lisa - actually, I would move back to Glasgow, but never Aberdeen.

I watched Antiques Roadshow in Kelvin Galleries and felt quite homesick!

Jules
            Don't blame you on Aberdeen, if I never see the place it will be too soon always cold and always so damned windy.

The Art Galleries have just reopened last year after being close for 3 years for major refurbishment. It looks great but I have to say for the millions it cost to revamp it still looks the same because the inside architecture of the Gallery was outstanding to start with!!

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
              ....Impressive, or what? Liz Hurley isn't the only one with great taste!

We are in discussion about the marquee size and stall fees at the moment. I will do my very best to ensure that crafters get the best possible package.

I am still thrilled beyond words that Sudeley asked us to do this. I'm sitting here, having dashed off a 'requirements' email, with a stupid big grin making me look sillier than usual...

OK. Sudeley is in Winchombe, Gloucestershire, not far from Cheltenham.

Show of hands please? I'm counting again...

Jules
              Wow! Do they have a website so we can see how posh it looks! I'm in South Devon on holiday then, but I'm guessing the stalls will be a bit high for me to make any profit anyway!
              Well done Jules, you must be so pleased.
              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
              ___

Comment

Here you go...

http://www.sudeleycastle.co.uk/
                Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

It Is A Tad Posh...

....but that doesn't mean they can charge the earth. I have pointed out that if customers have paid to get into the venue, they are then reluctant to pay out for anything inside the venue.

I have also pointed out that the venue has already made extra revenue from the attraction of the craft fair, and so they should not be looking for even more from stall fees. I'm doing my best to get a good deal for crafters.....watch this space.

Jules
                  Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

I'm with everyone else - really interested but concerned about price........
                    I'm watching this space to see what i can do!! Fingers crossed!

Laura
                    Beyond Beads
                    Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
                    www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

if the price is right, i'll be in - just down the road from me & a lovely place
                      Steph http://www.handmadeheaven.biz
                      Contemporary, fun, funky fused glass gifts, art and jewellery

BLOG: http://glassygoodies.blogspot.com The life, times, work and waffle of a fused glass artist...

Comment

I am intersested although it depends on the price, of course!
                        (Now I've found a textile crafter who would drive us up.)

I thought you were talking about this castle when you were checking how much crafters were prepared to pay, Jules.

It's a very fancy venue which looks stunning.

I had a look at their website and they are charging £6.5 entry fee for some event which might put some public off.

I hope they can be reasonable with the stall fee as well as entry fee for public.

Good luck with negotiation!
                        hammo

London Crafts Girls
                        http://hammonat.blog94.fc2.com/

ArtUK.com
                        http://www.artuk.com/artists/hammo

Comment

Working...
                        X