Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of any craft fairs in or around Rugby this month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of any craft fairs in or around Rugby this month?

Hello all!
    I would like to know if anyone knows of any craft fairs in or around the Rugby area from now until christmas? Ive enquired about the Indulgence Evening taking place at the Rugby Railway Working Mens Club but unfortunatly there are no tables left for handmade jewellery. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated please
    Thank you very much!
    Harley
    xoxoxox

Hi, from a fellow Rugbian! There is one at the United Reform Church on Sat 28th Nov but I think they are full for any craft now so not much help to you I'm afraid. Theres a big fair at the Warwickshire Exhibition center on 22nd Nov as well but I'm pretty sure there is a waiting list for jewellery there. Unfortunately jewellery is usually the first thing to get booked up (along with cards) for any fair. If I do hear of any I'll let you know, Selina

Comment

Hi, we were at an event last w/e, and a lady was handing out leaflets for a craft fair at Malt Kiln Farm Shop, Stretton under Fosse, nr Rugby. I'm afraid I've thrown out the leaflet as it's too far away for us, so I don't know any more about it, but I think it's on 5 or 6 of December. They have a website, so you could contact them for info if you wish.

Comment

Hi Harley. I live in Hillmorton too - well, almost. Lower Hillmorton Rd by The Kent. Nice to see a neighbour here. Look forward to chatting.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thank you

Thanks you all for your lovely replies! They have all been very helpful! Ive never used the Craft Forum before and was very suprised to have replies already so thank you!
          Harley
          xxxx

Comment

Working...
          X