No announcement yet.

Benn Hall, Rugby, 8th Nov, who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benn Hall, Rugby, 8th Nov, who's going?

Title says it all really!! Who is doing the Benn Hall in Rugby this coming Sunday (8th)? Will keep an eye out for you all, Selina

Me

It'll be good to see you again Selina. I'm really hoping this one is good for me, my last 4 events have been really rubbish - to the point I'm contemplating giving up fairs after the few I've already booked for next year.

See you Sunday!

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

I'm going

Haven't done this one before but heard its good, fingers crossed.

Is the Benn Hall opposite the driving test centre?? I was going to take my sat nav

Looking forward to meeting you Selina, and seeing you again Claire!

Comment

Yes it is opposite the driving test center. A word of warning that parking used to be free on a Sunday but they now make a charge for it (well they do at all the other car parks in town so I presume they do at this one!!) Don't get disheartened Claire, your stuff is fab. Look forward to seeing you again and meeting you Charlotte, Selina

Comment

Me too! and Maria (creative bumblebee!!) Be like a reunion!! Havent seen Claire in ages and havent seen Selina since the summer. Havent met Charlotte yet, but heard a lot about you!!!!!!!!

I'm with you on the Fairs front Claire - hardly seem to sell anything, very disheartening!!! We will talk on Sunday - get our heads together for next year maybe? Hopefully Benn hall wont be . Hoping to be in the main room this year what about you Selina, or are you not bothered?

Claire x

Comment

I'll be visiting so if anyone wants a cup of tea etc., I can oblige.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I didn't have a great day at the Benn last year, it was OK but not great, I was tucked away in the corner of the side room last year so would definitely prefer to be in the main room this time. Looking forward to seeing everyone and you also Carol, always ready for a cuppa! Selina

Comment

Ooooh It'll be like a craftsforum mini reunion - looking forward to seeing you all

If I'm in a whingy negative mood on Sunday wil lsomeone please give me a verbal 'kick up the backside'!! I have a fair on Sat - I suspect from the last one I'll do badly as it turns out it's not been very well advertised (stooopid me booked for 2 in one go) so will probably be in a pants mood

See you all on Sunday!!

Claire

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluckjewellery View Post
                  Ooooh It'll be like a craftsforum mini reunion - looking forward to seeing you all

If I'm in a whingy negative mood on Sunday wil lsomeone please give me a verbal 'kick up the backside'!! I have a fair on Sat - I suspect from the last one I'll do badly as it turns out it's not been very well advertised (stooopid me booked for 2 in one go) so will probably be in a pants mood

See you all on Sunday!!

Claire
                  Is that the Towcester one? Good luck, hopefully the second one will turn out better

I've been frantically sorting out my stuff for the fair this weekend, haven't done one for over a month now. Had a bit of a break to build up more stock. Really looking forward to getting back into doing fairs again!

Comment

...please give me a verbal 'kick up the backside'!! Claire
                    If your looking for verbal - I'm your man!! Not so good at selling jewellery but fab at verbal !!!!

(Sorry Claire, I spelt your name wrong in my last post!! You wouldnt think it would be that difficult for me)

xx Claire xx

Comment

Originally posted by C Hupfield Ceramics View Post
                      Is that the Towcester one? Good luck, hopefully the second one will turn out better
                      Yep, that's the one! It can't be worse than last time sales wise. Although I sold virtually nothing I did pick up another 2 exhibitors for November, and met some lovely people, so not a waste of time, but it would have been good to go home with some money in my pocket too

See you all on Sunday

Claire
                      (who you won't even recognise - I've gone blond today!!)

Comment

Claire
                        (who you won't even recognise - I've gone blond today!!)
                        Don't think I can imagine you blonde?? Can't wait to see!

Comment

I'm blonder too, just managed to (finally) get my hi-lites done!! You'd think it would be easy when you own the business to get your hair done, but NOOOOO its not!!! Selina

Comment

Well the local rag got the flippin' date wrong in the advert!! Thankfully there is a huge banner at the hall and the local radio station have been asked to stress that the fair is this Sunday. There was a write up and photos in last weeks paper and a smaller write up in this weeks and the other local free paper has a big advert with the correct date in it. See you all Sunday, Selina

Comment

What time does it open Selina?
                              Carol
                              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X