8 tables left at Wellinborough Christmas Fayre Dec. 4th and 5th 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 tables left at Wellinborough Christmas Fayre Dec. 4th and 5th 09

Since my previous post, offering the last ten tables two have gone! If anyone else is interested we are having a Community Christmas Fayre where 28 charity groups (such as NSPCC, Crazy Hats Appeal) are raising money for themselves. (4th and 5th December, at St Barnabas Church Wellinborough)

We have a few tables left to offer to craft fayre stall holders (like you!) for 10 pound per table. This will be donated to the charity of your choice who is present.

This is a 'not for profit' event, with all money going to charity groups.

We will also have brass bands and choirs singing to draw in the local public

For more information please call me on; 07910811060

hello

hi where in wellingborough please,and wheat about the takings do the stall holders have to give that to charity as well,regards julie

Comment

Hi, Are there any places left i have just joined and i am very interested

Any info would be great thanks Jade x

Comment

More info

The idea is to get local charities a chance to raise money for themselves.

For you, we are asking for a donation of ten pounds for your table which is donated to one of the good causes attending. When I said not for profit previously I meant no profit for us! Sorry for any confusion

You get to keep any profits you make. Otherwise it's free. Tea and coffee is included for stall holders
        I have small tables only (about 3.5 to 4 ft long) Please bring your own table clothes etc to dress as you wish.

It's being held at St Barnabas Church St Barnabas Street Wellingborough NN8 3HB on 4th Dec 5-8pm /5th Dec 10-2pm (Wil be open on afternoon of the 4th Dec)

We have lots of bands and choirs attending and to draw in the public over the two days andit's being opened by the Mayor of Wellingborough

This evening I now have seven tables left

For more info call on 07910811060

Martin

Comment

Have just Pm'd you

Yes I would love a stall please. If you would prefer me to call just let me know, thought it might be a bit late in the evening to call you now.

Sarah

Comment

Hi Martin,

Nice to speak to you earlier, many thanks for your help, Will see you on the 4th.

Comment

Hi,

Do you have space for cards??

I live in Northampton, so it's not far for me to come.

Thanks

Sally x
              Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

NEW Website: www.thecreativemills.co.uk
              Blog: http://thecreativemills.blogspot.com
              Check out my MISI shop: http://thecreativemills.misi.me.uk

Comment

Hi,

Just wanted to send my apologies for having to drop out due to having to work. Felt awfull just leaving you a voice mail. So sorry to let you down, was really looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                X