Christmas Craft Fair Wiltshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Craft Fair Wiltshire

Hi, I'm organising our annual christmas craft fair to be held in Great Cheverell Pavillion on Saturday 21 Nov from 10-4pm.
    Gt Cheverell is located just off the B3098 between the Lavingtons and Westbury, Wiltshire. and the hall will be sign posted from all directions.
    It's a friendly event and very well supoprted by the local surrounding villages plus pretty good passing trade. The ladies from the Erlestoke Church provide exceptional refreshments and it has proved a great meeting venue for people in the past.
    I need something different for my craft stalls please - I have jewellery and cards - does anyone have a unique product to offer?- come on Wiltshire get crafting.
    Tables are only £12 for the day.
    Call me - Fiona Frise on 01380 830579 or mob 07816 160163
    Last edited by fionafrise; 04-11-2009, 04:45 PM. Reason: wrong phone number

great price.

'ello.
    even when you do the exchange rate to my home town (South Africa)
    your table rates are so economical.
    i am so jealous that i cannot attend your markets, airfare is a little pricey.
    all the best on the day
    rob

Comment

I think you have incorrectly posted your telephone number Fiona. I am planning something similar in Devizes, anyone got any contacts for stal holders?

Comment

Originally posted by Designsmith View Post
        'ello.
        even when you do the exchange rate to my home town (South Africa)
        your table rates are so economical.
        i am so jealous that i cannot attend your markets, airfare is a little pricey.
        all the best on the day
        rob
        You're welcome anytime - let me know if you ever come over and I'll organise an International Craft Fair just for you!

FIona

Comment

Happy to help Bagpuss - just email me on [email protected] and I'll give you details of the people who may be interested in attending your craft fair.
          The Corn Exchange is on the same day as ours (21 Nov) so you could get some more people if you pop in there as well.
          When were you thinking of holding it?

Fifi

Comment

Working...
          X