Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oxford Christmas market (stalls available)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxford Christmas market (stalls available)

Meet with family, friends or colleagues this Christmas and celebrate in our Christmas market and winter wonderland just off Cowley Road in Oxford.

For the three Saturdays runnning up to Christmas, we shall open the gates from 1pm till 11pm.
    5th, 12th & 19th December.
    There will be local crafts, food, drink, gifts, live music and lots more to experience.
    Come along and enjoy some mulled wine, mince pies, live music and find a gift for someone close.

Our winter wonderland will bring a smile to your face! Raindeers, snowmen, xmas trees, lights, SNOW and lots more!

The venue is in the garden of the wonderful James Street Tavern. It is on James Street just off the Cowley Road by Blockbusters.

With the market being attached to a pub you can of course enjoy your favourite tipple whilst browsing the market.
    All ages welcome till 10pm. Under 18's have to be accompanied by a responsible adult and off site by 10pm.

Free Entry

Stall holders
    There are some spaces available for stall holders. If you would like to have a stall at the market then just drop us an

email zappapt at yahoo. co.uk

Shelter and lighting is provided but each stall holder must bring their own tables.
    £15 a day or £35 for all three days.

Stalls

Dear Sir or madam,

I have tried to email you at the email address given in the post.
    Im interested in a market stall,
    Please can you reply or get back to me with more information.

yours kindly Ali

Comment

I also have tried yo email you with no success

jenn

Comment

Working...
      X