Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Stock Question

Hi Guys,

Im new to the forum but am trying to get myself ready for my first year of christmas fairs and markets, all of my products are handmade from Vietnam. I live and work with orphanages here and run an online website that donates 30% of my sales back to the children i work with.

I head beack to england on the 1st nov and then have a varity of fairs booked until xmas.

My problem is how much do i buy and bring back. Nearly all of my products are gifts and i think the should do well at christmas time. I currently do a small weekly market via my mum in dartmouth devon and have had a very constant level of sales throughout the summer there. On average at the moment im selling for example between 15-20 silk scarves every show.

What do you guys find your sales go up % wise for christmas events. I know thats a crazy hard thing to judge but any rough estimates would be helpful!

Thanks guys

p.s does anyone with a website use ekmpowershop beacuse i havent been able to get on my site for about three days...am i the only one?
    www.thelittlefeetcompany.co.uk Fair Trade Gifts and Accessories 30% of profits benefit orphans on Vietnam
Working...
X