Craft fair - South Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair - South Wales

Does anyone know of any events in the South Wales area (though I am willing to travel outside of this area) which are due to be held at any point?!

Hi there,

I don't know how far you're willing to travel but.....

I am organising a fair in Bradley Stoke Bristol, Just the other side of the bridge, on Sat 7th July 2007. Let me know if you are interested and i will send you an information pack. You can contact me via this site or email [email protected]

Thanks,
    Laura
    Beyond Beads
    Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Hi Laura

I emailed you earlier...thanks for your reply on here though!

Sarah

Comment

Oops! Ah, ok! Brill!

I shall get that when I get home then - I can't access my emails from work.

Thanks,
        Laura
        Beyond Beads
        Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
        www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Hi ,
          I am new to this site, Came across it when looking to advertise my Craft fairs....Looks quite a busy site. Full of good info.
          Anyway Crafters & Co will be holding a Craft Fair in Canton Cardiff on Saturday 26-05-07, time 10am - 4pm , Cost of Tables £10.00 each.
          There are only a limited number of tables left, Please ontact me for more details, we are hoping to be holding this event every 3 weeks .
          Please contact Sandy for more details if interested. Thank you......

Comment

craft fair in cardiff

hi do you think you could send me the details of the craft fair as i would be very interested in coming along to sell there. unfortunately i wont be able to make it on 26th as i'm away but would like to come to others if you hold them regularly.

thanks
            Pauline
            Pauline (Deceased) and Charlie (wishing he was)
            www.crafty-bits.co.uk

www.geckocards.co.uk Ps this link is to old site ( not there now)
            But it was Paulines so i cant delete it

Comment

Craft fair in Cardiff

Hi, I am very interested in any craft fairs in South Wales and would very much like some information about the one in Canton. I have only done one fair so for in Porthcawl on saturday and enjoyed the day even though not much money was taken by any stall (just a quite day hope to do better at the next one). Any info would be great.
              Cheers Charlie.

Comment

There are regular craft fairs at Abergavenny (Markets Office 01873 735811 or 735845), and Brecon (Keith Foster 01495 756718), Sea Swansea 28th & 29th of July has a craft marquee (Swansea City Council Special Events 01792 635422.

Chris

Comment

I did the one at Abergavenny yesterday it was great best one i have done in ages well worth it and the tables are only £12.00 and there huge

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Working...
                  X