Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver chains

Hi

The supplier I use for silver snake chains no longer does them so I am looking for a new source. I'm looking for 16" & 18" silver snake and box chains reasonably priced - have looked at several possible sources on the internet but am concerned -
    can anyone recommend a reliable supplier -
    how reliable are suppliers abroad -
    what are the pitfalls buying from overseas-
    any advice would be appreciated as I am relatively new to this.

Many thanks

sally

http://www.markylis.co.uk/index.html

I have always found these people really good and believe it or not I think they are 'nicer' chains than supplied by cooksons and a lot cheaper! They are fast, cheap, good quality and ... well what more could you want?
    www.belovedly.co.uk
    www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
    www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

Hi Sally, and welcome to the forum.

I have some sterling silver chains available here http://www.jencel.co.uk/beads/chainfaststs.php They're a lovely quality, and there's a quantity discount too.
      Celia
      I can't be creative and tidy too
      www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
      The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
      Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by alibear View Post

I have always found these people really good and believe it or not I think they are 'nicer' chains than supplied by cooksons and a lot cheaper! They are fast, cheap, good quality and ... well what more could you want?
        I've bought quite a number of items from these folks (markylis), have never been disappointed, and actually (at the risk of sounding like an advertisement!) currently consider them my first choice for silver chains. I've bought chains from them for presents for family and also for selling on (with pendants etc) at fairs. Prices seem good and service is good...

Elizabeth
        Elizabeth

www.elizabethcampbell.org.uk

Comment

Working...
        X