Coventry Art Fair: Christmas Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coventry Art Fair: Christmas Edition

There is a quarterly art fair that takes place at the Coventry Canal basin, which is for local artists, I'm not sure how local you have to be but I think it is Coventry and surrounding areas. Anyway, the next one is due to take place on 6th December, and the Gallery owner (the lock gallery) who co-ordinates it is calling for entries before 30th November. It's £25 for a table or £30 for a stall. My husband and I have been many times and usually there is a mix of crafters, not just artists but photographers, a couple of jewellery makers last time etc etc. It's still fairly new so I think it is building up a collection of regulars. Anyway, if you are interested you need to get in touch with Emma O'Brien at the Lock Gallery, Canal Basin, Coventry. : [email protected] who will give you more information.

Princess Prudence
    Keep Calm and Carry on!
    I just love to sew and make things!

Read all about my life and times at my blog: http://princessprudencediaries.blogspot.com

Find me on twitter: @princesspru10

I'm going to this!! I went to the Summer fair and despite heavy rain it was a good weekend.

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

we are now calling for artists to the Spring edition on March 27th 2011.
      prices have come down to £20 (just to go agains all the increase on everything else!!) you do need your own table though, or just go Bohemian and put your art on a blanket on the floor..
      let me know if you want to book, we're booking up fast
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X