What a disaster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a disaster!

Did a craft fair on Saturday and due to the weather forecast it was an absolute disaster. It was really quiet and I didn't sell anything! The man on the next table who does woodturning sold a ring holder for £2. Anyway I managed to catch up on some hand sewing and had a piece of Jenny's coffee cake which is to die for so all was not lost!
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

I know how you feel! Don't be disheartend, your crafts are lovely. This was just a blip!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Bad Fair Day?

The good ones will soon make up for it, and I'm sure better weather's just around the corner!

Have another piece of cake, and some more tea.

Your stuff's just too good for it not to sell Helen!

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Have another piece of cake, and some more tea.

Never mind the tea, I'm on the wine!
        Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
        Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Drown your sorrows!! You have to take the rough with the smooth sometimes.

Last year I did a 2 day craft fair at a lovely place - Mugdock Country Park a huge reserve with a castle and everything. Went on the Saturday did not too bad but looking forward to the Sunday. As the visitors centre was locked we all left our stalls and went home. Lo and behold the next day several inches of snow fell - even 4 by 4's had trouble getting into the Park. Took us 2 days to be able to go and retrieve our stuff!!! Not very happy but we can't control the weather - can we?

Your next one will go swimmingly I bet.

Bowed Over
          Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Dont give up look forward to all the good weather we have to come that brings everyone out xxx
            Mollymandy

Comment

Summer is coming. Already for several craft markets this year and a pod in Redditch. Redditch is a new one for me so I'm going to see how this pans out.

Best bit is the Redditch one is inside so weather should not cause to many problems
              jasmines-cards.co.uk
              Crafts ~ Scrapbooking ~ Weddings

Comment

Working...
              X