Craft Fair Sat 3rd Oct & Sun 4th Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair Sat 3rd Oct & Sun 4th Oct

Has anyone recieved details of parking and set up times for the above fair in Bury St Edmunds. This coming weekend.

Originally posted by M S GLASS View Post
    Has anyone recieved details of parking and set up times for the above fair in Bury St Edmunds. This coming weekend.
    Oooh I know nothing about this fair and am planning to go to Bury next Sunday to do some xmas shopping with hubby. Would love to visit the craft fair too when we're there - can you fill me in with time, venue and entrance fee please
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

My advice

Anynone who has booked a fair and has not recieved their final exhibitor instructions should contact the organiser and NOT ask other people for advice - this is unprofessional and shows my industry( myself and husband are self employed professional full time crafts people) up. Would you use a forum to complain about your employer?
      If you are not satified with the organiser or the craft fair don't book anymore.
      Liz

Comment

What is this? Have you all forgotten this forum already has moderators? Why inflame when you don't have to? Or is it 'I was only voicing an opinion'? Unbelievable. This can be, and was, a friendly forum, what is the point of shouting at members when you could just as easily PM a mod with your grievance? You're welcome to each other.

Comment

Working...
        X