Craft fairs in stockport cheshire???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in stockport cheshire???

Can anybody help i am new to all this forum thing so not even sure this is gonna even work haha! I have been making my own cards and wanted to sell them, any ideas how? is there any craft fairs, fetes in my area stockport cheshire any help would be greatful. I really enjoy making these cards and jaut want a way to sell my work thank you for any help zoe xxx
    "One mans trash is another mans treasure" so my nan said so i am a great recycler!!!

My kids are my i love them so very much ALWAYS AND FOREVER .

I live in Burnley and I'm hoping to be starting craft fairs this year. There was one nearby but it was on when I couldn't make it - is there a racecourse in Stockport? There was certainly one at a racecourse in this area - not very helpful I know!! If I spot any then I will post on here - just be aware that cards and jewellery are very popular so you might not get a spot unless you are quick off the mark.
    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Just found this for you on the www.craft-fair.co.uk website:
      30 Mar - 1 AprCraft & Gift Fair
      Woodford Park Garden Centre near StockportCheshireCreative Crafts Association
      Email: [email protected]
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

thanks

thank you for the replys i have checked out the links and were very helpful thanks, are there any other ways i could sell me work ?
        "One mans trash is another mans treasure" so my nan said so i am a great recycler!!!

Comment

South Manchester Craft Fairs

Hiya

Just read your message. I'm new to this forum thing too but have just been on line looking for local craft fairs. I live on the border of Cheadle/Didsbury and we are desperate for more fairs round here. My husband & I do home baking, chutneys, jams, breads etc.. and one of my best friends makes her own, very cool, jewellry. Trying to arrange a fair at the moment locally.

Would you be interested in attending? Do you know any other craft people wanting stalls. Obviously not offering the same goods as I have mentioned!

Anybody else around South Manchester/Cheshire looking to have a stall in late April/early May?

Lots of Love Sally x

Comment

I would be interested Sally! Can you post or email me more details?
            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Cool

Will do.

Can I get your email address through this site somehow?

Just read your other posting. I'm 32 and new to this too. Just show confidence in your work and other people will love it too.

Sal

Comment

I have just sent you a private message with my email address on it
                Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

def be interested

hi candyfloss yes i would def be very interested in the craft fair i have never done one before so will be a great oppertunity please email me if you. l.i.ke .on [email protected] thank you

Comment

Dear Sally

I would be interested in attending the upcoming fair you are organising. My friend and I make soap and bath products. We can be contacted via [email protected] Zoe I came across a website that ran two fairs in Stockport last year and is planning another later in the year. There details are c3 in Stockport. I think I found there details on this forum

Hope this helps

Belinda

Comment

For future reference guys - it's usually better to be PMd rather than publish your e mail addy, remember all the search engines pick it up and you'll get phished and spammed until you go blind!

Comment

Originally posted by candyfloss View Post
                        Hiya

Just read your message. I'm new to this forum thing too but have just been on line looking for local craft fairs. I live on the border of Cheadle/Didsbury and we are desperate for more fairs round here. My husband & I do home baking, chutneys, jams, breads etc.. and one of my best friends makes her own, very cool, jewellry. Trying to arrange a fair at the moment locally.

Would you be interested in attending? Do you know any other craft people wanting stalls. Obviously not offering the same goods as I have mentioned!

Anybody else around South Manchester/Cheshire looking to have a stall in late April/early May?

Lots of Love Sally x

I would be interested as long as it doesnt clash with anything else im doing I am based in Cheshire.
                        Debbie
                        www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

Regarding the C3 fair in Stockport. I was at their very first one back in June last year and it was appalling! Hardly anyone turned up! The location was wrong, despite all the advertising they did. I hope they have learnt their lesson. I haven't been to their next one which was in November last year.

Just looked on their website and they haven't confirmed the one in Nov 07. Here is the link http://www.c3stockport.net/content/view/59/54/
                          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

local craft fairs

Originally posted by candyfloss View Post
                            Hiya

Lots of Love Sally x

Hi there Sally

I have just been searching for local craft fairs - I live in Cheadle hulme so I am local to where you are. I make handmade jewellery using gemstones and swarovski crystals. I work in Buxton and so have attended several school fairs there and the response I have recived has been brilliant - hence why I am looking for more fairs to attend! I've just become a member of this forum to reply to your posting asking for people in your local area that would want to attend a fair late April/May - I would be very interested! Can you let me know what you are thinking of and when - Much appreciated, Emma x P.S you can contact me at [email protected]

Comment

Please read my post at the top of this page re e mail addys.

Comment

Working...
                              X