Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Craft Fair/Marquee Finstock Fun Day - Oxfordshire

Hi,

My name is Lorraine and I am the organiser for the Craft and stalls part of Finstock Fun Day on Saturday 18th August.

We have a great day planned. A large Craft Marquee, football tourament, BBQ, Beer Tent, Climbing Wall, Husky Display, Ferrets, Stands, Stalls, Achary, Quad Bikes, Fun Fair Rides etc etc

If you are interested or would like to know more please contact me on

[email protected]

I am sorry but I can not take anymore bookings for Jewellery or Cards - sorry.

Doea anyone know what Finstock is like?
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary
      Hi

We supply Swarovski Crystals - we supply jewellery as well but would be happy to just sell Swarovski crystals and findings if you think this would be of interest. Please email me if you think this would be OK for youre show [email protected]

Hilary
      Hilary this would be great. I have emailed you a booking form.

Lorraine

Comment

Originally posted by katian_krafts View Post
        Doea anyone know what Finstock is like?
        Ask away and I will try to help.

We are a small Oxfordshire Village about 7 miles from Bleheim Palace in Woodstock.

This is our 3rd event and this year we have a 40x50 Craft Marquee.

Hope this helps.

Lorraine

Comment

Sorry to keep asking questions! It's just that as my crafts are on the more expensive side, I try and research areas and buyers, to try and ensure there will be people prepared to pay for a larger / pricier item. My mosaics range from £8 - £30 - the fair I did last week was full of people only prepared to spend pennies, so I want make sure it would be worth me travelling down to you? How many people have attended in the past? Many thanks !!!
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by katian_krafts View Post
            Sorry to keep asking questions! It's just that as my crafts are on the more expensive side, I try and research areas and buyers, to try and ensure there will be people prepared to pay for a larger / pricier item. My mosaics range from £8 - £30 - the fair I did last week was full of people only prepared to spend pennies, so I want make sure it would be worth me travelling down to you? How many people have attended in the past? Many thanks !!!
            HI,

Thats a difficult one to answer. I suppose if I was pushed I would say we have between 200-300 people but we are getting more and more established and known. But to be fair I think it a really long way for you to come. The longest distance Crafter I have had before is around 20 miles.

I would hate to put you off but I think it might not be for you.

Thanks

Lorraine

Comment

Thank you for being so honest Lorraine, I really appreciate that. Hope it goes really well for you!
              Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi,
                I'd be very interested- I m a quiller (make things from paper )

[email protected]

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by livi-loo View Post
                  Hi,
                  I'd be very interested- I m a quiller (make things from paper )

[email protected]

Thanks
                  Thanks I have sent you a booking form.

Lorraine

Comment

Working...
                  X