Regular Craft Fairs in Hampshire needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular Craft Fairs in Hampshire needed

Hi, I make hand stitched cushion covers, childrens cuddle cushions with a finger puppet and glasses cases along with them we sell traditional hand puppets and I am looking for somewhere regular to trade. I used to do a regular craft market in Cirencester, Gloucestershire when I lived that way. But now I live in Hampshire and I would like to continue it down here. I have recently got up and running on ebay (Pitkin Cottage) But I much prefer the person to person contact as you can explain things better and they are able to see the product in person and to be honest my cushions are relatively unique and very hard to explain without you actually feeling them.
    I'd love to hear all views and opinions on anything I have spoken about.
    Kind regards
    Kate

Have you thought about Winchester

I am not sure where abouts in Hampshire you live, but have you thought about doing the Winchester market? If I remember correctly, it used to be the last Sunday of the month and is HUGE and has lots of fantastic stalls selling all sorts of lovely goodies.

Hope that helps.
    Jules x
    A hug a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Thanks for that I will look into it. I live in Portsmouth but I'm willing to travel a certain distance to go to a good craft fair and being that it's only once a month it wouldn't be too bad anyway.
      Kate

Comment

craft fairs

Hi I have pm'd you!
        Nicola
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nixs-j...t/128916745585
        Handmade sterling silver & swarovski jewellery.
        Scrapbooks/memory, Parties, recruits, workshops, craft fairs

Comment

Have you spotted my post about the fair at Camberly with free tables?
          AnnieAnna

Comment

Working...
          X