Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything happening in Cheshire or Staffs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything happening in Cheshire or Staffs??

I want to get involved in a craft fayre locally but I have no idea of whats going on and where!

Has anyone got any info?

Hi Luci!

have just had a look at www.craft-fair.co.uk and there are quite a few fairs listed. Thought it would be easier to post the links rather than list them all:

http://www.craft-fair.co.uk/MainEventsPage.cfm

Just select Cheshire or Satffs from the list and it will list all the fairs for the year. Hope this helps.

Kate
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks hun.

I shall be investigating that very soon!

Comment

Just remembered another one, although this one isn't until December. Its in Stafford town centre. I contacted someone that works for the council and she emailed me this info:

The Christmas Craft fair will be held on Saturday 8th December. It’s our annual Christmas Fair with craft stalls, giftware, carol singers, Father Christmas, refreshments with mulled wine and mince pies, and it would be an ideal opportunity for you to promote and sell your work locally.

The Ancient High House is a four-storey timber framed building, and the stalls will be set out amongst the period room settings on the first and second floors. I will be providing each stallholder with a trestle table and up to two chairs as required.

PM me if you want the email address for the lady that sent me this - she said that if you email her your contact details she will email you more info nearer the time. I am def going to do it so let me know if you are and I'll see you there!!!
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
        X