Craft Fair Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire

Just been chatting to the man who knows, in S on the W!

We're pencilled in for Saturday 20th October (very first date available) at St Edwards Hall, Stow on the Wold. There is a date in May, but I think that would be terribly short notice!

Would anyone be interested? I'd want to know if we had any interest before we booked.

The hall holds 100 people, but would only take up to 20 craft stalls and we'd have the hall all day. Electricity is included, as are tables. I haven't seen the hall, so I can't answer many questions as yet.

Jules
    Last edited by Apple Tree Crafts; 12-03-2007, 11:34 AM. Reason: punctuation
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Hi,
    I'd be very interested!

I make handmade jewellery and various beady items.

[email protected]

love from
    Em xx

Comment

Hi Jules,

I'd be interested for sure! Let me know the details when you have them!

Thanks,
      Laura
      Beyond Beads
      Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
      www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

I would be interested as well

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

I have never been involved in a craft fair, would this be somewhere I could display/sell greetings cards? If so I would be very interested

Comment

Xantia,

Yes it would be a great place to sell your cards. Stow is a very beautiful Cotswold town, very exclusive!

Do a search through Google for Stow on the Wold, see what you think! This Craft Fair will have a maximum on 20 stalls, so it's a good place to start selling, not so big that you'll feel overwhelmed. But big enough, and also in a very good area that will appreciate the hardwork that goes into hand crafted cards.

Jules
            Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

This sounds ideal I'd be grateful if you would keep me up to date on this one as I am definitely interested.

Thanks

Comment

It is a bit far from me but count me in as a maybe. Will let you know a more definite answer nearer the time if thats ok Jules?
                Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Oh, how frustrating - it's too far away for me but I love Stowe and one of my bestest friends has a lovely little shop there. Sorry I can't join you
                  Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                  Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

If it goes ahead I would definitely be interested now. I am very impressed with your organisation and determination Jules (and Gary!). I think your fairs will be a great success and I want to be part of them whenever possible.
                    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks!

That's really great Kate! Thank you very much for your confidence, it's very supportive!

I am still waiting for the booking secretary to confirm this date. I don't have a personal phone number for him, just the Hall phone number and he's never there. I think it's a voluntary post, so not manned all the time.

Will let you all know as soon as I do!

Got a request today to look into the Chippenham area too.

Jules
                      Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

I'd be up for the May date in Stow too. Chippenham - I would look around the villages around that area: Lacock, Castle Coombe, Grittleton..there are lots of nice villages that would be lovely for a craft fair. I would def be in for one in that area too! Think I may need to give up full time work soon, with all these craft fairs!!!! And I'm just selling at them - must be manic for you Jules!
                        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

I am Manic....

...so I've found an outlet for my manic-ness ( no such word, I know)

It is a bit mad, but great fun. I was rushing around like a blue-a*sed loony today, until I got the email about Bath Pavillion. That stopped me in my tracks, had to go for a caffeint top up immediately...you just have to laugh though!

We haven't discounted it. Might be good for next year. Someone said they were going to a craft fair in Castle Coombe...was it you Kate? And was it any good?

We don't mind a bit of travelling to places, we're used to long drives having gone up & down to and from Aberdeenshire frequently. Himself loves driving, just as well. And he'd love to cut down on his day job and do this permanently.

If anyone else wants us to look into a CF in their area, well from Gloucestershire to all points south, just let us know.

Jules
                          Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Yes it was me - I went to a fair at Grittleton House (near Castle Coombe) last October which was very good - lots of people and a lovely venue. I have booked to do the event in May so hope it goes well. The whole area is very lovely - very nice 'midsummer' type villages and people with money to spend!!!
                            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Castle Coombe...

We nearly moved there, years ago.

Himself was a chef at the time, and got a job at a certain racecourse . They were supposed to be fitting a new kitchen, up to safety standards etc, but never did, and Himself refused to work with the...er...livestock. It would have been his head on the block if any customers had become ill. But that was like 15 years ago, I expect it's all refitted by now.

Beautiful village though, really gorgeous.

Jules
                              Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Working...
                              X