Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone going to/been to Whittlebury Park Xmas Fayre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going to/been to Whittlebury Park Xmas Fayre?

I`m debating whether or not to go as the cost is £60 for the one day which seems like alot when there are other big Christmas markets that are cheaper. Anyone else been to this before? How was it? I`ve contacted the organiser who said they are hoping for around 1500 people. Has this been the case previous years?

Cheers.
    `Unique paper and silver jewellery inspired by the Japanese art of Origami`

Website
    Facebook fan page
    Blog
    Twitter

xmas fair

As a visitor I prefer to go to see genuine craft fairs, this is one event that does not appeal as I have heard that it is not all handmade crafts but has a lot of bought in goods. If somone knows different please let me know.
    Liz

Comment

hi

Are we talking about the Whittlebury Hotel one?

Ive had the forms myself I think it is very expensive but am tempted I must say.

The bought in side doesnt bother me too much as every fair I have done where jewellery has been bought in has meant I have done better, maybe Ive just been lucky?
      Ren x
      www.urbanangelz.co.uk
      12High Street, Middleton Cheney, Oxon, OX17 2PB

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...25898137455617

www.twitter.com/urbanangeljewel

www.blogger.com/urbanangeljewellery

Comment

I am going as an exhibitor as I also sell Usborne Books as well as my craft stuff - I did it last year and it was good - yes there were lots of people there and there was a wide range of stuff but yes most of it was bought in. hope this helps

Comment

I am going to exhibit at Whittlebury this year. First time. Thought I would give it a try. Has anybody tried it before? Is it a busy event? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X