Arts and Craft Fairs Sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arts and Craft Fairs Sussex

I am organising a few more arts and craft fairs in Sussex. I co-ordinate these events on behalf of The Southern Arts and Craft Community. We act as a "co-operative", sharing the costs of the event.

The next event is on Sunday 19th June at Findon Village Hall, West Sussex.

We are also holding a children's art competition at this event, and are currently designing our website for both public information and member's promotion.

If this interests anyone, please contact me by email or through this thread.

Best wishes, Helz
    \"create, inspire, share\"

Hi I live in crawley and have started to sell craft stuff on the interent and i am doing my first craft fair tomorrow!
    I would be interested in any craft fairs in sussex as I have found it hard to find any local ones, and I go to college in the week, so only a few weekends free. However do you have any more fairs coming up

Kayleigh
    http://handcraftedbykayleigh.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Helz
      I would be interested in showing my paintinga on Sunday 19th june at Findon village Hall
      I have not done a fair as yet just sold 0n line, also would be interested in any other events you may have
      thank you for your time
      Shirley

Comment

I'm in Chichester & interested in your events! Please do let us know when you have your website up and running

EDIT: Just noticed the OP was 2005..!
        Dearest Jackdaw

Facebook

Comment

I can't do 19th June as I am away but would be interested in future events
          www.brightondollfestival.co.uk
          http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/p...rdlowres-1.jpg

Comment

Hello

I Live in East Preston and supply traditional wooden toys and would be interested if you are doing any more

Samantha
            Crafts, Gifts and Traditional Wooden Toys

Comment

Hi, Do you have any contacts to attend Bus Stop in East Sussex on Sat 16th July?

Its a great show!

vwbusstop.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X