Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fairs in Shropshire?

Hi
    I'm fairly new to the craft world, and am trying to find some opportunities to sell my jewellery in and around Shropshire. I have had some good "parties" inviting friends around, but am now looking for other places to sell. If anyone could offer any advice or suggestions, I would be very grateful.
    Many thanks
    Shirley

Hi from Ludlow! There seems to be a bit of a shortage at the mo in our area fair-wise as far as I know but this is a great place to keep an eye on for updates - there are a few Shropshire peeps here so watch this space! I do a couple of the agricultural shows but they need you to book up months in advance...
    Anyway - nice to meet you!
    Gem.
    www.georiginals.com
    http://georiginals.misi.co.uk
    www.rehome-a-book.co.uk

Comment

Hi Gem
      Thanks for the advice!

Comment

We were told about the sunday craft markets in Much wenlock. Sounded interesting but never quite got around to going!
        Try some of the school fairs at Christmas time. The girls high school in shrewsbury was ok for us (but there was a lot of jewellery sellers) The Attingham frost fair is a good one as is the Red cross event (although a bit pricey and may be booked up-you can get last minute space if you put your name down) we are having to look further afield this year to make the most of the festive period!
        Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for all the handy pointers!

Comment

Working...
          X