Small Craft Fair - Copthorne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Craft Fair - Copthorne

After a very successful Mini Craft Party last week, KittiesCloset is pleased to announce the next Craft Fair which will be held on Sunday 6th September at the Prince Albert pub in Copthorne, West Sussex. The event will be starting at 11:30 am and continue on until late afternoon. The Prince Albert is a lovely family friendly pub in the center of Copthorne Village. There will be plenty available to keep both the parents and children happy such as Sunday roast and childrens playground.

This exciting event will be an opportunity for local artists to exhibit and sell their handmade goods, we currently have stalls that will be selling cards, earrings and edible treats all for sale at reasonably prices.

If you make handmade crafts and would like to take part of this event we have a limited number of stalls available -please inquire by replying to this post

I can't come to this one but if you are organising others please let me know - thanks xxCeinwen
    www.brightondollfestival.co.uk
    http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/p...rdlowres-1.jpg

Comment

Thank you

Will let you know, I hope this one will be a success

Comment

hi
        It sounds a great venue but am away that weekend,but would be interested if you have future ones.
        Good luck
        Gill

Comment

Yes it sure is a great venue, I am hoping for nice weather as it will be in an outside marque, should be a fun day

Comment

My Mum is participating in the Dragon Boat's in Tilgate so I won't be able to come, but let me know about any fairs you may have in the future - we are only in Crawley Down!!!

Comment

Hi,

I would be interested in taking part at your event on 6th Sept. I make a selection of jewellery and some art work. Could you let me know the price of a stand etc.

Many thanks
              BeWe

Comment

Hello Clared - I didnt know the race was same day, shame as i would have gone myslef. Hoping to do another one in time for Christmas - keep posted

Hello BeWe - Thats great news to hear that you would like a stall - we will be finding out exact numbers this week as currently have approx 7 stalls but only a small marque - we are hoping to arrange more space and more stalls

In the meantime do you have a blog/website with your handmade goodies on so we can have a look, would love to see it all

We are asking for just £5 which will go towards advertising the event - we are getting some flyers made this week so if you would like some to hand out let me know

I will get intouch asap with more info and thanks for your interest

(I cant post a link to my site but my company name is kittiescloset - maybe google will help you find me and my events page

Comment

Copthorne craft fair

Hi
                  I live in Horley, not far from Copthorne. I make Nappycakes and my mum makes soft sculptured dolls, and other baby items such as taggies etc. We would be interested in having a stall at your fair. Please could you let me know! Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X