Craft Fair at Cambridge City FC - Bookings Now being Taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair at Cambridge City FC - Bookings Now being Taken

I am organising a Craft Fair in the heart of Cambridge on Saturday 17th October 2009.

It's at Cambridge City Football Club on Milton Road from 10:00am - 4:00pm. I am currently taking bookings from stallholders. There are three sizes of table for stalls and the costs range from £12.00 - £16.00. They are available on a first come, first served, basis and anyone interested should contact me on 07956 025009.

The location is pretty much in central Cambridge, with free parking on site for up to 200 cars. Refreshments will be available throughout the day.

Many Thanks,

Karen Dunn

There are still stalls available for this one, so please contact me on 07956 025009 if you are interested.

Comment

They don't call me lucky without reason!. The first time something comes up that is a reasonable distance from me and it is the day I am travelling to London with my sister-in-law for a girlie weekend. Show tickets, Hotel and Train already booked so can't even change.
      Keep me in mind for next time please.

lol

Di.

Comment

Sorry you are unavailable Di, but keep your eye out as we will probably do another around Easter.

Regards,

Karen

Comment

Working...
        X