Avalon Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalon Events

I have been trying to contact Avalon Events via the website link on their site (think it may not be working properly) and by relying to emials I have had but with no sucess. Does anyone have a contact for them please that seems to work OK? Thanks

He hasn't been on the forum for some time now. You could always try contacting Claire Dorrett, as he told me in March that they were partners.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by M S GLASS View Post
      I have been trying to contact Avalon Events via the website link on their site (think it may not be working properly) and by relying to emials I have had but with no sucess. Does anyone have a contact for them please that seems to work OK? Thanks
      Might he be on holiday?

Comment

I am waiting for a refund cheque from Clare Dorett for a cancelled event in Sandwich this Saturday - had an email from her dated 20th July to say she was away for a week.
        Liz
        http://www.soapiehandmadesoaps.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Refund cheque

Hi there, I too ama waiting a refund cheque from Avalon events, but surprise surprise Andrew Marsh tells me it must be lost in the post. he is now not answering his phone, although I have left numerous messages. The number for Andrew is 0770 757 4602. Good luck!

Comment

Have you got your refund cheque yet? I am still waiting for mine.
            Liz
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ROSE BASKET View Post
              Might he be on holiday?
              Guess not then!

Comment

Cheque refund

Glad to hear (or not so glad) that I am not the only one waiting for a refund, would like to know what is going on. I have been waiting since June when the Avalon event at Bury St Edmunds was cancelled and like some of you have been told 'it is in the post' and get no reply from numerous e-mails and phone calls.

Comment

hi all

sorry to hear your problems. I would speak to your local trading standards department for advice on this matter as they would be able to suggest how best to proceed. I don't think people should be able to get away with messing people about and taking their money.

hope it gets sorted

Jules
                  Jules N Jems
                  www.julesnjems.co.uk

Comment

Apparently he has an event going on next weekend (15th) can't remember where though, if it's local why not go along and speak to him in person!
                    Diane
                    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Event is at Royston Town Hall in Hertforshire.
                      Liz
                      [email protected]

Comment

Many Apologies

Many apologies to the two people who have not had their refunds. Unfortunately I have had personal problems over the past few weeks that have taken a while to sort out. I was also rushed to hospital early this week week with a suspected heart attack. Luckily it wasn't as bad as first thought and I am now back in the swing of things although taking things a bit easier with my son helping out, and getting back logged stuff sorted out. The show this weekend is definitely on with advertisements in the press for the past two weeks and banners , posters all out ready.
                        I will be getting the refund cheques to the two people concerned and i would like it to be known that I have no intention of taking or keeping money under false pretences. I myself have lost over three hundred pounds recently with an organiser who has since " gone bust " so I know what it is like.
                        As I say, many apologies once again to the two individuals and the money will be with them shortly.
                        I would like to also add that Dorett Events and Avalon Events have never been one and the same and Clare Dorett and I are no longer together .
                        Life goes on...and after this week it is even more important to me...and the shows go on from strength to strength.
                        Last edited by avalon1959; 14-08-2009, 04:39 PM. Reason: Without Prejudice
                        [email protected]

Link to Events List for 2010

Comment

Hi there

So sorry for the delay in getting a refund to the exhibitor owed for the cancelled Sandwich Fair. The cheque will be out today. No excuses - i have simply been very busy.
                          Clare
                          Dorett Events
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by claredorett View Post
                            Hi there

No excuses - i have simply been very busy.
                            Oxymoron?

Comment

lol - true.
                              Clare
                              Dorett Events
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X