Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in London

Hi there,
    does anyone know of any craft fairs in London? I'm new to selling my jewellery and so haven't selling at craft fairs before. I've searched on google etc and the only things I have come up with are the very large, professional looking fairs in central London. I'd like to start a bit smaller! Any info would be great. I live in North London (Enfield).
    Katie
    x
    www.etsy.com/shop/katiesbeadboutique

I live in South east London and have been having exactly the same problem, it does seem to be harder to find the lower steps of the ladder in London. Only suggestions I've come across so far are to try the local papers and radio or even gumtree but haven't got to far with it yet. I guess the smaller fairs are less likely to be advertised on the net.
    -Ruth www.ruthbutterfield.co.uk www.ruthanneoriginals.misi.co.uk

Comment

Hi Ruth,
      I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having trouble! I had never thought to look on Gumtree but I found this, which is in North London and looks good craftaholics-london.blogspot dot com (just realised I can't adfd the address in as I havent posted enough). Only £10 for a table!

Comment

Have you tried searching on UK Craft Fairs ~ you can search by region so also include Middx for NW London or Kent for SE London.

Their site is http://www.ukcraftfairs.com
        Kym
        I'm hoping for world peace but I'd also like something shiny as well...

www.kymbigwood.com
        kymbigwood.blogspot.com

Comment

North London any good?

Hi there,

If you're interested in North London, we run a series of Craft-Sale events for people to buy and sell fantastic crafty items. Our next event is in Southgate (Piccadilly line) on September the 12th. There is more info on our website if you're interested www craft-sale co uk

Also check out our friends over at www craftguerrilla com who do fantastic things over in East London.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

j
          j

Craft-Sale
          Family run craft events in London.
          www.craft-sale.co.uk

Comment

thanks, both, for the information! craft-sale - I've sent an email to the address you gave in the other post. i'd never heard of Craft Guerrilla either but it looks perfect for my items :-)
            I'll have a look at that link Kymbi - thanks!

Comment

Hey Kate,

Thanks for the email, glad it was useful. Hope to meet you at one of the events soon.

j
              j

Craft-Sale
              Family run craft events in London.
              www.craft-sale.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X