worcestershire fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worcestershire fair

Hi - I'm doing this festival....its in a little village between worcester and evesham - where I used to live so i know its pretty but don't know the festival

anyway, I offered to post the details on here in case any of you would like to contact katie - i've put the text of her confirmation email below - help yourselves - [email protected]
    ifyou want to book

Dear Catherine

Thank you for approaching us about a stall at the music festival. We would love to have a jewellery stand! The details are as follows:

The music festival is being run to raise money for the small charity USPRA (Upton Snodsbury Parish Recreation Association) which runs and maintains the park in Upton Snodsbury.

The event takes place on 19th September 2009 at the park in Upton Snodsbury (on the Pershore Road).

The cost is £10 per stall and we ask that you give 10% of your taking on the day to USPRA.

The festival begins at 12 noon until about 10 pm. Stall can set up in the morning and run until about 6/6.30 pm or depending on demand on the day.

It it all outside so you will need a gazebo or the like.

Last year we had approximately 500 visitors to the festival. Obviously we are hoping for more this year!

If you have any questions please give me a call on 01905 381507/07887 953362 or email me.

You mentioned that you were part of a craft group - it would be very helpful if you could ask if anyone else was interested in coming along. We would like as many stalls as possible selling a variety of goods.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Katy Warner
    Last edited by Vivalabeader; 24-07-2009, 01:54 AM. Reason: wrong email address!
    thanks

Cath

[email protected]

party, party, party, book a party before christmas, £25 of free jewellery if you get 10 guests..................and a lovely night!

(feel free to do the rep points thingy!!)

www.vivalabeader.com

view gallery @ ww.flickr.com/photos/vivalabeader
    [email protected] www.facebook.com/vivalabeader
    [email protected] www.folksy.com/shops/vivalabeader

checking

u put this on at such a silly hour in the morning that i wanted to add to it to make sure it gets to the top of the list in case any of you would like to go!

let me know if you are, would be nice to have some company!

C
    thanks

Cath

[email protected]

party, party, party, book a party before christmas, £25 of free jewellery if you get 10 guests..................and a lovely night!

(feel free to do the rep points thingy!!)

www.vivalabeader.com

view gallery @ ww.flickr.com/photos/vivalabeader
    [email protected] www.facebook.com/vivalabeader
    [email protected] www.folksy.com/shops/vivalabeader

Comment

Working...
    X