Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castlewellan NI Craft Fair this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castlewellan NI Craft Fair this weekend.

Hi All

I've been busily organising a craft fair which is happening this weekend in Castlewellan, Co Down, N Ireland and three stall holders have cancelled within the last week!!

I've busted a gut trying to make this a good event for all concerned and now I fear it's going to look rather bare. So if there's any crafters in Ireland with this weekend free give me a shout at [email protected]

The problem now is that I have plenty of jewellery, cards and knit/crochets. The people who cancelled all do different, more unusual stuff.

The stalls are £30 for the two days and £20 for one plus a raffle prize. Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be free to all stall holders. The times are 12 noon - 4pm on Saturday and 11am - 3pm Sunday.

If you've applied before and been turned down because we're full please apply again. I've had a look through my emails and tried a few past applicants but may have missed some.

We're trying to stay with handmade, locally produce craft as far as possible. All stall holders must have public liability insurance.

Thanks

Emma
Working...
X