Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stallholder looking for craft fairs in December

Hi all

I am looking for craft fairs being held in December that are not yet full. Looking for small or medium fairs in the following areas: Yorkshire (all), Humberside, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, West Midlands or close to these.

If anyone knows of any that are still looking for stallholders I'd be very interested in the details.

thanks

Julia
    Jules N Jems
    www.julesnjems.co.uk

Hi Julia,

I know you said December, but would late November be any good for you? I'm organising a craft event in Warwickshire on 22nd November and we are still looking for exhibitors.

I don't know what craft you do - we are full for jewellery but have spaces for pretty much anything else!

PM me if you want the details etc.

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

december craft fairs

[I know you said December, but would late November be any good for you? I'm organising a craft event in Warwickshire on 22nd November and we are still looking for exhibitors.

I don't know what craft you do - we are full for jewellery but have spaces for pretty much anything else!]

Hi

thanks for the info. I do jewellery and I know these get booked up pretty quick. I am waiting for a response for late November for a fair v close to home, but thank you.

Julia
      Jules N Jems
      www.julesnjems.co.uk

Comment

December fayres

HI, there's a victorian fayre just outside Burton-on-Trent (Rangemore) on Dec 6th, They may have one or two jewellery makers already but I know they are keen to have plenty of variety so it's definitely worth contacting them if it's not too far for you. If you need a contact number just let me know. Jan

Comment

december craft fairs

Hi

no that's not too far for me, just over an hour. If you could let me have the details that would be great.

thanks
          Jules N Jems
          www.julesnjems.co.uk

Comment

I am exhibiting at that one too!!
            Look forward to seeing you both there, looks really nice!
            www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

december 6th

i'd be interested in that one too, that's a day i haven't got anygthing
              thanks

Cath

[email protected]

party, party, party, book a party before christmas, £25 of free jewellery if you get 10 guests..................and a lovely night!

(feel free to do the rep points thingy!!)

www.vivalabeader.com

view gallery @ ww.flickr.com/photos/vivalabeader
              [email protected] www.facebook.com/vivalabeader
              [email protected] www.folksy.com/shops/vivalabeader

Comment

I am organising a craft fair for Saturday 24th October for a Nursing Home in Coningsby, Lincolnshire. I know this is earlier then December but let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Craft Fiar

HI
                  Would you be kind enough to send us details of the Victorian fair please
                  I have pmd you but not sure if i done it right

Thanking you

Sharon

Comment

Working...
                  X