No More National Coal Mining Museum Craft Fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More National Coal Mining Museum Craft Fairs

Rosebaskets have cancelled all their future fairs at the National Coal Mining Museum Wakefield West Yorkshire.

We have cancelled the fairs at the museum because the museum were unable to meet the needs of our customers and visitors and unable to cope with the volume of people through the doors.

A big thank you to all those who have supported us over the last 3 years, both stallholders and visitors. Anyone who has booked and paid for all stall will be receiving a full refund in the next few days and I wish you all well with future fairs in the Yorkshire area.

Paul
    ROSEBASKETS

That's so sad to hear, especially when people need to get out and sell their crafts.

I hope you are able to find another location/venue for your fairs in the future.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I've just seen your message on your site. That's such a shame, although I completely understand your reasons!

I'd been about to book for the August bank holiday the other day, but someone on here mentioned that they thought you'd had to give up. I'd really enjoyed the previous fair I'd done at Easter, even if the customers weren't really spending that day!

If you do decide to look for a new venue and start organising again, I'd definitely be interested in hearing from you, and I'm sure a lot of your other stallholders feel the same.

Good luck, whatever you decide!

Vicky.
      my website: www.thelittleglasskiln.co.uk
      twitter: www.twitter.com/littleglasskiln

Comment

Thank you Diane and Vicky for your support and kind words. I have put the original letter and the response from the Mining Museum Commercial Director on the rosebaskets web site, so those who want to see the correspondance can.

Comment

Hi Paul,
          Just read your update. I've had a few people ask whether you'll be running any more fairs. If you decide to go ahead with another venue in the future please let me know.
          Thanks and best wishes,
          Gail.
          http://www.stallfinder.com
          Twitter http://www.twitter.com/stallfinder

Comment

Working...
          X