Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nottingham Village Fair / Rufford Park

Hi,

Just wanted to write something as I'm so pleased with my second craft fair yesterday!

Woodborough Village Fair in Nottingham... weather was meant to be bad all day and the sun was shiny all afternoon!

We got lots of visiters to our stall.... and actually took far more money than I thought we would.... also gave out lots of leaflets for our website.

I'm now really looking forward to next weekend at Rufford Park in Notts.... does anyone on here visit that show? Any comments that would be useful?

Many thanks

Heidi
    Heidi

woogbrough craft fair

Hi

I was at the Woodbrough street fair and what a super day we had. looking at the forcast and the previous days rain it was brillient weather.

There were lots of people to the fair and we had lots of visitors and we did better then we thought we would do.

Ive never done the Rufford park but good luck.

Our next event isnt till September now so ill be replenishing my stock till then.

Shaz

Comment

I'd be interested to hear how Rufford goes. I went there a few weeks ago for the Fire and Earth (OH is a potter), and there was some fabulous pottery, so hopefully the craft fair will be quality stuff.

Good luck !
      Celia
      I can't be creative and tidy too
      www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
      The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
      Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Glad you had a good day - nice to hear some positive news!
        Cynthia
        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shaz View Post
          Hi

I was at the Woodbrough street fair and what a super day we had. looking at the forcast and the previous days rain it was brillient weather.

There were lots of people to the fair and we had lots of visitors and we did better then we thought we would do.

Ive never done the Rufford park but good luck.

Our next event isnt till September now so ill be replenishing my stock till then.

Shaz
          glad you had a good day as well.... were you on the grass or car park? What were you selling? We might have met!
          Heidi

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Special Touch Gifts View Post
            glad you had a good day as well.... were you on the grass or car park? What were you selling? We might have met!
            Hi we were on the grass and was selling cards and candles. we were right next to the hook a duck stall.

Do you have any more fairs booked?

shaz

Comment

Originally posted by shaz View Post
              Hi we were on the grass and was selling cards and candles. we were right next to the hook a duck stall.

Do you have any more fairs booked?

shaz
              Hi,

We were on the grass. near the big toy stand at the entrance gate?

We didn't do well at Rufford... next one booked in Burton Joyce in September.

Hows your summer going?
              Heidi

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Special Touch Gifts View Post
                Hi,

We were on the grass. near the big toy stand at the entrance gate?

We didn't do well at Rufford... next one booked in Burton Joyce in September.

Hows your summer going?
                I remeber now. It not been to bad a bit up and down really. We seem to be doing better at outdoor events this year. We have just had 3 fairs cancelled for oct, nov and dec just an explanation sayin it beyond their control so they have to cancel them and one other at Ludlow. so i'm busy looking now for some other fairs to replace. hope you do well at Burton Joyce.
                talk soon

Sharon

Comment

Working...
                X