Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hands up! Looking for craft event / fairs in the Midlands this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands up! Looking for craft event / fairs in the Midlands this weekend!

My mum is coming up to stay for the weekend so I wondered if there are any fairs taking place locally that we can visit?

I live in Staffordshire so would be looking for events in the Staffs / West Midlands area.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Hiya,

It's not exactly a craft fair, but the Alrewas Show is on this weekend. They do have a tent where you can try your hand at new crafts though.

Their website is alrewasshow.co.uk if you want more info - don't know where abouts in Staffs you are so don't know if this is local to you.

If you do go and are there in the afternoon do come and say hello to me - I'll be manning the Girlguiding tent!!

Claire
    x
    "A house without a bear is like a face without a smile!" ME

Web: www.pawprints.org.uk
    Misi: www.pawprints.misi.co.uk
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-...104?ref=search

Comment

It is the annual Guide Dog Gala day on Saturday (called The Guide Dog Experience this year) at the National Agricultural Centre (NAC) at Stoneleigh which isn't far from the M6/M42.

It moved to Stoneleigh last year and it was a brilliant event (you can bring your own dog btw). It is on from 10.00-5.00pm and free to get although the car park costs £5 so best to fill your car!

Lots of bits are under cover so if it starts raining you can come an visit me and say hello!

Definitely a great day out!
      Alison
      A Little Bit Extra Jewellery &
      MyHeartsMyFlowers -
      On Etsy
      On Misi
      On Folksy

Comment

Originally posted by Katianne View Post
        My mum is coming up to stay for the weekend so I wondered if there are any fairs taking place locally that we can visit?

I live in Staffordshire so would be looking for events in the Staffs / West Midlands area.
        you could try chillington hall codsall on sunday,its a food and craft fair with plenty of other things going on,i'll be there selling clocks. there is a charge for this one, ozzy.

Comment

A few of us will be at Beaumanor Hall which is near Loughborough on Sunday. Its a festival of transport outside with crafts and collectibles in the hall itself. If I remember correctly its £5 to get in to the festival and then the hall is free entry. Selina

Comment

oh a week to early leek do a massive fair every year and it is normally mad busy i have a marquee and the is also a sperate craft fair its on the feilds where brittania is. hope the weather holds
            Racheal
            www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Woodborough Street Market

Hi,

I'm at Woodborough village street market in Nottinghamshire.... lets hope it stops raining!!!
              Heidi

Comment

Working...
              X