Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fairs - Lets share!

Hello

I have been booking some Christmas fairs and by the looks of things so have many others, I thought it might be good to share what's on where by copying and pasting and adding the fairs(by county) you are going to, to build up a list we could all use.

Devon

27th-29th November Exeter Westpoint (massive one)

Somerset

Taunton School 2 day event

Hestercombe Christmas fair

28th 29th November Barrington Court Ilminser - contact Blackdown Babes

28th 29th November Rural livinf Show Kings Hall School Taunton (cannot find a link but it's a massive fair)
    Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

christmas fair

Hi all thought i would add this to the list

1st NOVEMBER in Thurrock ESSEX pm for information.
    moni

www.folksy.com/shops/krazykrafts4u
    http://krazykraftscardskeepsakes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krazy-...41816422497756"

Comment

November 22nd, Craft Fair at the Warwickshire Exhibition Center near Leamington Spa, big event, can't wait for this one, organised by Claire from 'Lady Luck Jewellery'

November 28th Craft and Food fair, United Reform Church in Rugby, small but very busy event, I did really well last year!

November 8th (I think) Craft and Gift fair at the Benn Hall, Rugby. I did OK last year but I was tucked in the corner in the side room! Selina

Comment

Hi just to save people having to trawl through the all the posts I have added the above on to this list then others can cut paste and add eact time. Hope that's ok!

Devon

27th-29th November Exeter Westpoint (massive one)

Essex

1st NOVEMBER in Thurrock ESSEX (pm moni219 for information)

Rugby
        November 22nd, Craft Fair at the Warwickshire Exhibition Center near Leamington Spa, big event, can't wait for this one, organised by Claire from 'Lady Luck Jewellery'

November 28th Craft and Food fair, United Reform Church in Rugby, small but very busy event, I did really well last year!

November 8th (I think) Craft and Gift fair at the Benn Hall, Rugby. I did OK last year but I was tucked in the corner in the side room!

November 8th (I think) Craft and Gift fair at the Benn Hall, Rugby. I did OK last year but I was tucked in the corner in the side room!

Somerset

Taunton School 2 day event

Hestercombe Christmas fair

28th 29th November Barrington Court Ilminser - contact Blackdown Babes

28th 29th November Rural livinf Show Kings Hall School Taunton (cannot find a link but it's a massive fair)
        Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X