Shopping/pamper evening North Wiltshire - stalls needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping/pamper evening North Wiltshire - stalls needed

I am organising a PTA shopping/pamper evening at our large primary school in Chippenham Wiltshire in the first week of November (date to be confirmed).

Would anyone be interested in having a craft stall?

We are looking to provide gifts/toiletries/cakes/preserves etc ready for Christmas.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

Yes, I'm based in Bristol and I make beaded jewellery. I would be very interested. What would the cost of a stall be?
    http://www.beadminster-jewellery.co.uk

http://www.beadminster.etsy.com

Comment

Pamper evening

Not sure at the moment as just asking around at the moment to see if anyone is interested. Probably £10 or £5 + raffle prize. Does that seem reasonable?

Comment

Nov Craft Fair

Hi

Yes, I would like to have the details when you are ready, especially as I am based in Chippenham!! My craft stall has reliefs, plaques and models made from clay and plaster. Regards

Comment

Yes that sounds quite reasonable to me.

I've never been to one of these pamper evenings - they sound good fun.
          http://www.beadminster-jewellery.co.uk

http://www.beadminster.etsy.com

Comment

I'd be interested if I can sort out transport from Bristol. I make fabric gifts and homeware, like aprons, plastic bag holders, doorstops, etc.

Comment

Pamper evening

Thanks for your interest. I will get a date confirmed and then email you all with the details. Our primary school is one of the largest in the county so hopefully there will be plenty of customers.

Comment

Shopping/pamper evening North Wiltshire

I now have a date confirmed of Friday 6th November from 7:30 until 9.30ish.

I will pm everyone that contacted me with the details.

Comment

Hi Nicola,

My parents live in Wiltshire so I might be interested if I can arrange some time off work the that week? Let me know the details when you have then and I'll check with work.

Thanks!
                  Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Nicola,

We are interested, could you pencil us in please, we make our own cross stich kits and would like to come to Chippenham, can you let us have more details when you have them, we are on the look out for more of these in our area, but they seem to be thin on the ground for the south west!

Thanks
                    Amanda
                    Midsomer Craft

email- [email protected]
                    Amanda
                    Midsomercraft

Comment

Pamper evening

Hi Nicola

I would be interested in your pamper evening. I sell Swarovski angels, crystals cascades, Feng Shui Gifts, Organic Candles, natural incense and Neal’s Yard products.
                      Please could I have some more details.

Thanks
                      Penny Constant

Email: [email protected]

Comment

Shame, I think I'm already busy elsewhere that day... might have to see what I can re-arrange...

Si.
                        Wood Tattoos
                        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                        Facebook
                        Flickr
                        Twitter

Comment

Shopping and pamper evening Wiltshire

We still have some space at our shopping and pamper evening at Kings Lodge School in Chippenham Wiltshire on Friday 6th November 2009 from 7.30pm onwards. The doors will be open for setting up at 6pm.

The cost of a stall is £5 in advance to secure the stall and a donation of a small raffle prize on the night.

Please can anyone who hasnt returned their confirmation letter please do so asap so that I can work out who is going to turn up on the night and how much space we have left.

Our primary school has nearly 400 pupils and we have 9 therapists confirmed so we are expecting a good turnout. The alcohol will be flowing so we are hoping that the ladies without kids and husbands will buy!

If anyone has any questions please pm me or email [email protected]

You will be made very at our evening.

Comment

Working...
                          X