Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair South Yorkshire

Hi there,

Our community groups are organising a craft fair this summer. It will be based in Mexborough which is near Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham and Sheffield. It would be a great oppertunity for south yorkshire crafters to display their work advertise their business and generate sales.

A date and venue have yet to be fixed but it will most likely be in the town centre on August bank holiday weekend. We need to gauge interest to start with and if we have a good response from stall holders we will seek to offer a spring craft fair in May also.

If you would be interested in exhibiting please pm me and I'll add you to our list and will contact you once firm arrangements have been made.
    ~Vikki~

Soggy Cornflakes ~ Kids don't have instructions!
    My Shop! ~ Cards & Gifts

Hi Vikki,

I did send you a pm last week regarding this, I don't know if you've received it. Could you please let me know more information regarding this event.

Many thanks,
    Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

hi i just saw your thread about organising fairs. are you going to have something in the coming months in the sheffield area? as i would be interested to rent a stall.
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by roslynms View Post
        hi i just saw your thread about organising fairs. are you going to have something in the coming months in the sheffield area? as i would be interested to rent a stall.
        thank you
        Hi Roslynms.

Just wanted to let you know that this is a thread from Feb 2007 and the original poster hasn't been on the forum since June 07. Perhaps you could contact her via one of the links in her signature.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice is holding it's Midsummer sponsored Walk and Fete at Rother Valley Country Park on the evening of Saturday June 19th.
          There is a 3 mile sponsored walk along with entertainment from the Morris Men, Sheffield Fiddlers etc, refreshments and Art and Craft Stalls and more. This will be a celebration of all things summer. Pitches still available from just £10. All the proceeds to Bluebell Wood.
          If you would like to know more please contact me at the hospice at [email protected] or 01909 517365

Comment

Pitches from £10 with Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice Midsummer Walk and Fete
            Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice is holding it's Midsummer sponsored Walk and Fete at Rother Valley Country Park on the evening of Saturday June 19th.
            This is a 3 mile sponsored walk along with entertainment from the Morris Men, Sheffield Fiddlers etc, refreshments, competitions, Art and Craft Stalls and more. This will be a celebration of all things summer. Pitches still available from just £10. All the proceeds to Bluebell Wood.
            If you would like to know more please contact me at the hospice at [email protected] or 01909 517365

Comment

Hi Gail, it may be worth starting a new thread for your event. I've sent you an e-mail.

thanks cj
              www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
              Become a facebook fan
              Check out my blog

Comment

craft fairs

Originally posted by Cloverst View Post
                Hi there,

hi i may be interested in these. my e mail is [email protected]. thanks carolyn.

Our community groups are organising a craft fair this summer. It will be based in Mexborough which is near Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham and Sheffield. It would be a great oppertunity for south yorkshire crafters to display their work advertise their business and generate sales.

A date and venue have yet to be fixed but it will most likely be in the town centre on August bank holiday weekend. We need to gauge interest to start with and if we have a good response from stall holders we will seek to offer a spring craft fair in May also.

If you would be interested in exhibiting please pm me and I'll add you to our list and will contact you once firm arrangements have been made.
                hi i would maybe be interested. im [email protected]. thanks carolyn.

Comment

Carolyn
                  I was looking at this thread thinking how interested I was until I saw that its a few years out of date!!
                  Lilly
                  http://madebylilly.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X