Craft Fair Leeds Town Hall July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair Leeds Town Hall July 4th

Hi everyone I am just letting you all know about "THE STALLS" craft fair at Leeds town hall on saturday and hope that anyone in the area can come along.

Its from 10am to 4pm & I have just been told by the organiser that its FREE entry from 10 - 11am.

See you there
    JOIAS DESIGNS

I am stuck trying to figure out how to do a feed so everytime I write a blog post it automatically shows on my Facebook Page. Aargh the frustration with these things!! Anybody help?
    Tail Coats

Comment

Originally posted by Pjkardz View Post
      Hi everyone I am just letting you all know about "THE STALLS" craft fair at Leeds town hall on saturday and hope that anyone in the area can come along.

Its from 10am to 4pm & I have just been told by the organiser that its FREE entry from 10 - 11am.

See you there
      Damn....I always miss it. I'm going to Waddington Air show on the 4th. Not to sell I hasten to add. OH is airplane fanatic.

Hope you have a good day. Say Hi to Natasha for me.
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi Hilary. Have a good time watching planes. Mines into trains - nothing so clean as watching! He has to drive, fire & generally tinker with steam trains.

I will say hello to Natasha for you - hopefully you can come to another one.

xxPhillipa
        JOIAS DESIGNS

Comment

Hehe. Hi Phillipa.

Is he a member of Middleton Railway? if not dont suggest it. or you could find yourself minus 1 OH as they accept volunteers to go play with the trains. seriously if he isnt then maybe look at joining, I used to be a volunteer but only because my youngest was steam mad and I had to join so they would accept him. But I know they are crying out for good volunteers.

Anyway hope to bump into you soon.

Hils
          Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi
            A member! Don't make me laugh - he was on the board for years. He has moved onto bigger stuff now - until a year or so ago it was mainly North Yorks Moors (driving, firing , Footplate Inspector & trainer) Now he's on the support crew for Sir Nigel Gresley & also recently support crew for Tornado. He doesn't need a train set as he is playing trains all the country.

All above is fab for me cos it gives me plenty of time to craft & do craft fairs which is just as well as I have something on for the next 3 weekends.

xxPhillipa
            JOIAS DESIGNS

Comment

Working...
            X