Wetherby this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wetherby this weekend!

I'm going to Wetherby with Made-it any one else going? would luv to meet up.

You can't miss me I'm the purple one
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Hope you have a good one.

It's Glastonbury weekend, so torrential rain is on the cards

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hope you have a good one, Hils. Say hi to Deborah and Kirsten from me. I've got my own little craft fair in our village this Sunday so have my hands full here!
      Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Hi Hils,

Is this with made-it.org?

I'm with them online, haven't been to or heard much about their organised events yet.

Let me know how it goes!

Comment

Hi charlotte

I think thats them. let me chek but if it is they have an events page on their website.

Oops no it's http://www.made-it.co.uk/

great galls if Harrogate is anything to go by then it should be a good day.

Jane I'll tell them you said hi. I'll see you soon for your funday.

Don't work too hard will you hon.
          Last edited by Lilac Moon; 24-06-2009, 10:54 PM.
          Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
            Hope you have a good one.

It's Glastonbury weekend, so torrential rain is on the cards

Jane

Thanks Jane just what I need, more rain, but lets hope it doesn't come this far up the country.

Comment

Ah, never heard of that one, looks good though!

The one I was talking about is www.made-it.org

They are quite new and emerging.

Comment

wow Charlotte that looks good, the event they have listed is the place I am going to in September as I deal directly with the Museum. can't do that event I'm booked elsewhere, but I am defo gonna sign up.

Thanks for the link.

If you want to come to the september one. I think it is vintage car rally, not sure how many stalls but let me know your contact details and I'll ask for you. (I know them, the lady who organises the events is a friend)

ttfn

Hils

Comment

Working...
                X