No announcement yet.

Anyone Going to Coleshill on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Going to Coleshill on Saturday?

Hiya

Saturday will be my first craft fair and I am getting surprisingly nervous. Not sure I ahve got everything I need and also worrying about my jewellery and whether people will like it.I thought I would try and calm myself down with a cup of coffee and sending out a SOS to anyone else who will be there.

So if you are going to be there look at for the stressed Glamour Puss stall and I can't wait to meet other crafty folk,

Deb
    Much love,
    Deb

www.debrajacksondesigns.com

I will be there

Hopefully I will be able to get lots of people through the doors and we can all have a prosperous day!!
    www.totallygifted.co.uk .....beautifully handcrafted gifts

www.baby-fair.co.uk.....Baby & toddler fairs throughout the Midlands

Comment

Good luck both! Have a fab day....
      Sarah

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi Deb,
          I'll be there, it's only my 5th fair so still learning. It does get easier the more you do, but I still don't like talking to customers. Everyone is very friendly so just ask if you're unsure about anything.
          I get most nervous about actually getting there,even though I have a sat nav, it has a mind of it's own and often takes me the scenic way so if you see someone going round in circles it'll be me.

See you there.

ps where abouts in coventry are you? I'm in Allesley village
          leanne

Folksy

Etsy

Facebook

Twitter

Comment

I'll be there too
            Looking forward to it, but still nervous. Will be great to meet some more craft forum members
            http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
            Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
            My Facebook

Comment

I'll be there too. This is my third week of 4 markets a week, aargh! Sooo tired. I'll be the one asleep under the table! It does get easier, but talking to strangers is hard some days when you're a bit shy. I have to psych myself up to be outgoing, which is hard when you always get lost on the way to a fair!
              Michelle and Colin
              The Rainbow Sheep

http://therainbowsheep.blogspot.com/

Comment

Whats the details for this fair? I may come along for a mooch!

Comment

Originally posted by rachybaby1 View Post
                  Whats the details for this fair? I may come along for a mooch!
                  It's on Saturday 27th June 10am-2pm in Coleshill Town Hall, High Street, Coleshill, Warwickshire.

We will have free face painting, free goody bags for the first 50 little ones and a 1930's style Ice cream cart outside selling homemade icecream mmmmmmmmmmm I feel weight gain coming on
                  www.totallygifted.co.uk .....beautifully handcrafted gifts

www.baby-fair.co.uk.....Baby & toddler fairs throughout the Midlands

Comment

Working...
                  X