North West Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North West Events

Anyone got details of future events being held in the North West for an eager card maker. Looking for fairs from August onwards (giving myself July off to get organised and think about my Christmas stock... eek!)

If anyone knows of any please let me know.

Katherine
    Katherine
    Made With Love Designs
    Handmade Greetings Cards

Folksy Shop
    "LIKE" on Facebook
    Follow on Twitter

There aren't many as far as I can see!

Bramhall hall are holding a craft fair in October, stockport grammar school have a christmas fair in early November, there is my Craft fair of course in Sept (but you are already booked for that ), if my sept fair goes well I will also be doing another 2 or 3 before christmas

What about the Sunday market as Ashton Under Lyne? perhaps on a Farmers market Sunday? (I am thinking of doing a couple of those if I can, maybe we could hook up and share a stall??)

oh.. also Stockport market are now offering stalls for £10 (no insurances needed as they are letting them on a car boot sale kind of basis) on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I too would be interested in hearing about any more

jan x
    www.simplyisis.co.uk

www.purplesnailevents.co.uk

Comment

I have applied for the Ashton markets and Farmer's market on a couple of occasions but they've never responded. I believe they're really difficult to get on. I'm looking more at one off events where the customers are coming specifically for the event, rather than regular craft markets. I feel the one-offs are more profitable!!

Look forward to meeting you in September and please bear me in mind for any future events, particularly around Christmas.

I'll post here if I hear of any.

Katherine
      Katherine
      Made With Love Designs
      Handmade Greetings Cards

Folksy Shop
      "LIKE" on Facebook
      Follow on Twitter

Comment

Hi i noticed it mentioned that you organise an event in the northwest in Sept would you happen to have any tables left? I make jewellery and all the fairs seem to get booked up quickly with other jewellery makers so i understand if this has happened already!
        Thanks
        Kerry

Comment

Hi Katherine
          Hulme Hall, Port Sunlight are having a craft fair on 02/08/09, usually quite busy, and set in a lovely venue, not sure if there are any tables left, but it's worth a try.

Cindy x
          Cindy

I'm not fully computer literate, but I can spell IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, got a big night out planned for 1/8 so don't think a fair on the 2nd would be such a great idea. Thanks for the info though.

Katherine
            Katherine
            Made With Love Designs
            Handmade Greetings Cards

Folksy Shop
            "LIKE" on Facebook
            Follow on Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X