Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmas Fayre Small Craft Fayre-Nov 2005 In Sale, Cheshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Fayre Small Craft Fayre-Nov 2005 In Sale, Cheshire.

I am looking for people who may be interested in the above event. I am hoping to charge £15 a stall, free tea and coffee, advertising via newspaper, leaflet distribution and shop windows etc. Ideal as a first fayre, between 10 and 20 stalls depending on enquiries. Date to be confirmed after feedback. If you may be interested in the event, please leave your details and I'll get back to you.

Sounds great to me...

Have you done craft fairs before ?

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

No, I haven't hosted any fayres before, although I have attended Bridal Fayres. I am looking for somewhere for myself to sell my work and this seems the sensible option! I'm not looking in going into hosting fayres in a big way but hosting them for our local area. I hope it will help the crafters and the community. Thanks for asking! Lou.

Comment

Hi Lou,

Good luck, I hope all goes well for you.

Regards.
        John. :wink:
        www.your-craft-fairs.co.uk

Comment

Hi John

Thanks for your warm wishes!

Lou

Comment

I'd be interested in having a stall at the Craft Fair, if there are any available.

Helen
            Soaps and Stuff 'Handmade With Care' by Me
            http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Soap-and-Stuff

Comment

Hi Helen,

I will send an email to you either later or tomorrow regarding the craft fayre, many thanks Lorraine

Comment

Hi,

I would be interested in a stall, I'm just starting out so it sounds ideal - please can you send me some details?

Thankyou.

Shelly

[email protected]

Comment

Go for it! Craft fairs really are the way to go if you want to sell your products and make a reasonable profit without all the costs of overheads.
                  I write about the industry and know from years of research that the really good craft fairs are the best.
                  A word of caution though.....keep it hand made, home made or home grown. Don't let people in with cheapy products under the name of crafts. This pulls down the image of the traditional craft market and people soon stop attending.

Good luck with it all.

Nadine
                  www.beautiful-rooms.com

Comment

:lol: hi am just starting to do craaft fairs, i make all my own aromtherapy products and also sell peruvian jewellery, am doing markets at the moment but am more suited to craft fairs, i am interested in you christmas fair and any other localish (cheshire) that you know about
                    thanks
                    karen

Comment

Cancellation

Due to legal issues, I will not be able to go ahead with this craft fayre. I am unable to provide the relevant insurances required due to building regulations, at the chosen venue. I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards Lorraine

Comment

Working...
                      X