Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two crafters needed!

Hi All,

I have spaces for two crafters tomorrow at Chelmorton Memorial Hall. Short notice I know but I have been messed around and let down by a new photographer (not on this forum btw!!). I knew I should have trusted my instincts!

Sooo, this is a small and friendly craft fair in a pretty little village outside Buxton in between the A6 and the A515. Set up time starts from 8.15 am and a 6ft table costs £10. Fair runs from 10am - 5pm. Free tea and coffee to stall holders and yummy homemade food on sale.

Usually payment required a couple of weeks prior, but this one is offered in good faith folks!
    Diane
    www.artsandcraftsinthepeak.co.uk

Hope you've managed to get some crafters to fill your spaces... we'd have loved to come along but unfortunately due to the losses made today we haven't got the £££'s available til next week - typical!!

Good luck

Comment

Thanks for the support Fluffy Squirrel. Unfortunately not managed to get anybody to fill.
      Definitely going to trust my instincts next time! Knew this guy was going to be a let down...

Oh well, fingers crossed for a good day for all my other lovely crafters x
      Diane

Comment

Rather than have 2 empty tables you could either space the tables further apart or offer an extra - free- table to one of your stallholders so they can spread out a bit more.

Melanie

Comment

Shame I don't live near you, would have loved to fill the "photographers" slot as can't seem to get in anywhere down here in Sussex/Surrey.

Hope it went/goes well
          Web: www.randmphotography.com
          Twitter: www.twitter.com/dolts007

Comment

Thanks for the support folks. It was sorted on the day, which was a pretty decent day overall for most!
            Diane

Comment

Working...
            X