Craft Fair in Leicestershire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in Leicestershire

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic response to my posting on Syston Art & Craft Fair on 28th November. We still have some stalls available so if you didn't see the previous posting, please send a pm with your details and I'll send you the info and an application form.

Genuine crafts only please, no bought in, fair trade or franchises. FREE ADMISSION to the public and light refreshments served all day. We promise lots and lots of advertising and big banners in Syston on the day. We are crafters ourselves and not doing this as a profit making thing - we just want a genuine fair to sell our own stuff and for other local crafters to do the same. We are committed to making this a good fair (which is why we're starting early!) and if it goes well we'll do more.

All the best to everyone, Kate
    Last edited by Cuckoos Nest; 12-06-2009, 12:14 PM.
    Kate
    www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Syston Craft Fair

Hi,
    I am interested in holding a stall at your Craft Fair.
    I make and sell cross stitched greeting cards and framed pictures etc.
    Please can you send me details.
    Thanks,
    Cindy

Comment

Hi,

I make handmade cards - please can you send me the details.

Many Thanks

Sarah

Comment

Is Jewellery full?
        Find me on Etsy & Facebook

Comment

We are fully booked for November, but we're currently arranging dates and venues for next year's fairs in Leicestershire and Rutland so if you'd like to go on our mailing list please pm me your email address and I'll send you an application form.
          Last edited by Cuckoos Nest; 29-09-2009, 10:48 PM.
          Kate
          www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X