Sheffield Papercraft Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheffield Papercraft Show

Hi Just New To This Forum!There Is A Papercraft Show On At Concord Leisure Centre In Sheffield This Sunday 10.30-4pm They Run A Series Of Papercraft Events Round The Country And Are Really Good I Have Been To A Few Now And There Is Always A Load Of Good Offers...Cant Remeber How Much It Is To Get In But Its Always Great Value

Sounds interesting - shame I'll be in Berlin! I'd think about it otherwise.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by LANCHESTERMAG View Post
      Hi Just New To This Forum!There Is A Papercraft Show On At Concord Leisure Centre In Sheffield This Sunday 10.30-4pm They Run A Series Of Papercraft Events Round The Country And Are Really Good I Have Been To A Few Now And There Is Always A Load Of Good Offers...Cant Remeber How Much It Is To Get In But Its Always Great Value

Well, welcome to the forum. It's so refreshing to see new members getting the hang of advertising before all that messy stuff of introductions and easing themselves into the spirit of things. So many capital letters too, I don't think I've ever seen as many words in one sentence begin with a capital letter - have to swot up on my 'proper nouns'.

Comment

I was told off way back on another forum for capital letters they said i was SHOUTING now im quite as a mouse.
        Mollymandy

Comment

It is - I was being sarcastic.

Comment

fibees crafts

i dont know if any one can help i am new to craft shows i am looking to find new weekend paper craft shows only as a stall holder i do the max papercraft show but i am also looking for new ones too thanks fiona

Comment

Hello Fiona

This is a thread from February last year so you may not get a response. You might be better starting a new thread and asking the questions there.

Comment

Working...
              X