Wanted Craft Stalls for Coldingham Gala, Scottish Borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Craft Stalls for Coldingham Gala, Scottish Borders

Hi, As secretary to above gala committe i am trying this year to put together a selection of craft stalls not previously had at our gala!! As a long time running fair we take around 2000 people at the gate and run a hugely succesfull event which can generate a good income for the right stalls. We provide tables either in or outside the marquee depending on the weather and all we ask for is a donation (usually around 20% of takings) after the event. If this is of interest to you please look online for Coldingham Gala and this will give you an insight into the type of event we are and if you wish further advice please contact me on [email protected] where i shall be happy to take it from there. We have this year secured David Straightjacket as our main event, we have a large funfair, classic cars, Elvis show, bands, food, BBq, beer, archery, childrens entertainer and many side stalls. Look forward to hearing from you all!!! Thanks Karen
    Last edited by kaza66; 04-06-2009, 12:45 AM. Reason: forgot area of britain!
Working...
X