Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from here going to the stourport fair on sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from here going to the stourport fair on sunday?

Title says it all really!

I'm going to this fair as a stallholder and I'm really nervous. I've only done little school fairs etc before and this event feels like a bigger event for me. I'm so nervous!
    Anyway, I wondered if anyone else from the forum was going, it would be lovely to put faces to names and meet some of you
    Fiona
    x
    http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
    Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
    My Facebook

I'll be there

See you there Sunday! you'll be fine, its only my 3rd
    thanks

Cath

[email protected]

party, party, party, book a party before christmas, £25 of free jewellery if you get 10 guests..................and a lovely night!

(feel free to do the rep points thingy!!)

www.vivalabeader.com

view gallery @ ww.flickr.com/photos/vivalabeader
    [email protected] www.facebook.com/vivalabeader
    [email protected] www.folksy.com/shops/vivalabeader

Comment

I'll be there too.
      The hall is quite local to where my studio is located.I'll look forward to seeing you.

Comment

Hello everyone!!

Don't be nervous Fiona I am sure you will be just fine. Anyway you can't be as nervous as I am. I have been inundated with last minute calls yesterday and today and had to turn most of them away and book them in for the next one as I fully booked!! I can't believe it - I have been advertising it for months and they leave it till 48 hours before the event!!!

Anyway I am sure it will be fine and I am really looking forward to meeting you all. I am so grateful for your support and I know some of you are travelling a long way, so a great big thank you!!!!

So I will see you all on Sunday, and the very best of luck for a really profitable day!

Julie

Comment

Stourport craft fair

Hi
          I will be there on sunday its our 4th fair now still a bit nervous thou

See you there Sunday

Shaz
          (cosycrafts)

Comment

Hi. I'll be there too. It will be nice to meet people I 've only read about! See you all tomorrow!
            Michelle
            Michelle and Colin
            The Rainbow Sheep

http://therainbowsheep.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X